The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

The headphones came in the other day and Ive been messing with it for a couple days now and you're right. There's just too much going on. I turned off the music so only footsteps, gun shots, etc are heard. It does help, but nothing significant. Helps a lot with FFA for sure.

Man, kinda disappointed. I tested it with COD4 and its the same. COD got some wack %%% audio. Everything just seems LOUD.

The only thing I can see that would help in GW is to go solo and stay away from my teammates. Also, using ninja pro helps a lot too.

Other than that, the headphones are amazing
eek.gif
. For example, in FFA I pretty much know where the enemy is coming from. I can easily anticipate where theyre coming from and basically prefire
laugh.gif
. Amazing stuff. I do feel like I concentrate way too much on listening to footsteps and that throws my game way off. Still gotta get use to this. I'd say its $95 well spent.

All the other BS sound that you hear kills it a bit. Some maps have these generators running loud as hell (Favela, Sub Base I think). Im all for realism, but damn it gets distracting.
yeah in GW the headphones become basically pointless because theres so much noise. im steady turning down the volume due to the stuff in the air.but using them in hardcore based games, or ffa is where they really shine.

110 dollar purchase that was worth it. i use them to listen to last fm, when i watch movies on my xbox. i use it when i play guitar hero on my wii also. tryingto figure out how to play the sound through the headphones when im watching tv. oh and invest in some rechargeable batteries, asap

havik, im going to get them headphones sent out to you tomorrow. PO was made crowded yesterday when i got off work and i had to get somewhere

I've been trying to get online but everytime I try to hop into a game the percentage will go all the way up to 100% but I never actually hop into an actualgame. Anybody know what's going on with my Xbox Live or my game for that matter?

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

gil23 good lookin out.
hmm now which would be the best attachment....FMJ? I never use FMJ it should just do more damage I would infer, but I got stopping power pro too...
fmj= you can shot trough walls and stuff...stopping power gives you more damage

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT MY 1ST NUKE ON FFA ...

30-1 ON SKIDROW

Harrier ---- Chopper Suit --- BOOOM SHAKALAKa NUKIES
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your teammate getting a Nuke when you are losing.... very appreciated.

Are there anyone that uses the machine pistols as their secondary? I feel like I'm the only one using the PP2000 or G18.

All else Ive seen either have launchers, dual 1887s
smh.gif
, or hand guns.

LongRange3Ball wrote:
Are there anyone that uses the machine pistols as their secondary? I feel like I'm the only one using the PP2000 or G18.

I use the PP2000 on all of my classes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

LongRange3Ball wrote:
pimp.gif

most of my secondary weapons i have are shotguns. if im creepin into a building or a small room i like to carry it to do some quick damage.

Originally Posted by cbass625

LongRange3Ball wrote:
pimp.gif

most of my secondary weapons i have are shotguns. if im creepin into a building or a small room i like to carry it to do some quick damage.
it all depends.. if im by myself just jumping into matches ill roll with the shotty as my 2nd ... if im teaming up wit people i know ill ususallycarry the stinger for aircraft purposes

went 24-0 earlier today on my counsins system

felt great

and as my secondary weapon i like the m93 raffica, silenced and red dot sight if i have bling on...very respectable

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i dont know why u guys equip handguns as your secondaries...i use a thumper/AT4 to snatch double and triple kill
smokin.gif

idk but it feels good to kill someone with the usp
pimp.gif
roll.gif
even from far away. dudes be watching the kill cam after like
sick.gif
frown.gif

I dont feel like putting in work to get that USP + Tact Knife again... those handgun kills took forever to get.

prestiging again FTL.

I swear every time That Guy joins a FFA I'm in I get bad luck and I end upgoing on a death streak,
you got lucky w/ that Chopper Gunner though. Just kidding.
laugh.gif
"Is that really Lupe Fiasco?"

My bad for not talkin' on the mic though, I was grubbin' while trying to play.
laugh.gif

We'll have to run some TDM soon..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i dont know why u guys equip handguns as your secondaries...i use a thumper/AT4 to snatch double and triple kill
smokin.gif
USP > thumper/AT4.
You might get 0 to 4 kills with thumper/at4 but my USP be murking dudes like a primary.

IW needs to get rid of that run faster with the care package indicator.

mix that with commando pro+ light weight+ marathon= impossible to kill people

re-upping on the xbox tomorrow.
pimp.gif

got the RROD when madden came out... buying a new xbox just for COD. is there an NT clan tag? ill hit some of yall up once i get my weapons straight.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

haha i do that all the time

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

re-upping on the xbox tomorrow.
pimp.gif

got the RROD when madden came out... buying a new xbox just for COD. is there an NT clan tag? ill hit some of yall up once i get my weapons straight.

yeah its BURR

I swear every time That Guy joins a FFA I'm in I get bad luck and I end up going on a death streak,
you got lucky w/ that Chopper Gunner though. Just kidding.
laugh.gif
"Is that really Lupe Fiasco?"

My bad for not talkin' on the mic though, I was grubbin' while trying to play.
laugh.gif

We'll have to run some TDM soon..
pimp.gif
I don't know how I caught up that last game. I ran out of ammo with my scar, then picked up someones ACR and did work to get the harrier,which got my chopper gunner.
pimp.gif

Ya we need to get some TDM games in.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by sole vintage

haha i do that all the time
We already knew u did...j/k

Back
Top Bottom