The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

idk what you naysayers are talking about, I just finished episode 2 and it's that real classic techno mind**** ****. I am thoroughly digging it.

ima eat this whole chicken and finish this season tonight, that's what ima do.

USS Callister was dope to me.

saiyan tho...scary part is beyond the necessary "omg this is sick" Black Mirror twist, there is nothing wrong with what the architect did/is doing.

Saw the first episode with Todd aka Fugazi Matt Damon. It was cool. Dude was a herb tho. The least he could do is smash those *****es in the video game. He gave them no punani's. Smh.

okay so it wasn't just me trying to figure out if that was Matt Damon for a good half hour.

yeah tho, lie and say that's not exactly how people would use that technology. LIE.

Saw the first episode with Todd aka Fugazi Matt Damon. It was cool. Dude was a herb tho. The least he could do is smash those *****es in the video game. He gave them no punani's. Smh.

bruh...hilarious! legit, thought it was matt damon for like 30 secs...that episode had an interesting ethical/philosophical premise...but the execution was so benign, like that was the best homie could come up with??? and the last few acts are nonsensical to me...

startin episode 3 now, seems like they borrowed a lot from the christmas episode (favorite episode of this show) for the first one and the 2nd one had a combo of "the history of you"(timeline view) and that part in the christmas episode when he was censored at the end.

:lol: Does it bug anyone else at how many American actors are in this show now? I thought it was dope seeing Hayley Atwell, Domhall Gleeson, and ole boy from "Get Out" before they blew up and liked the vibe of that first season. I thought it was a huge deal when they got Jon Hamm, and that he'd be the only rare mainstream actor I ever saw on the show.
Now it seems even parred with american and British actors, not sure how I feel about it.

Time to get that Wraith Babes collection:evil:

Man I hear a lot of "meh" descripts and all I can say is, I totally disagree.

On Crocodile now, and it's such a great episode.
The topic is so dope. Very very grabbing. I have anxiety like a MF'er man this thing has me wound tight right now with anticipation! Lord
This is so messed up!!!!!!!'

bruh...hilarious! legit, thought it was matt damon for like 30 secs...that episode had an interesting ethical/philosophical premise...but the execution was so benign, like that was the best homie could come up with??? and the last few acts are nonsensical to me...

that's the point tho...that's all he really wanted, to be a space captain and get his **** sucked.

I get it, that's like 65 percent of what I want out of life.

Holy Hit! @Crocodile!
Jesus man! Y'all can't tell me that wasn't disturbing AF.
Shorty was not giving up that life.
Fell into the dark abyss, to be undone by a Gerbil in the end! Yo man. Bra fricking vo!

see, idk if she got caught. if memories vary in quality as shown in the episode, it stands to reason that a gerbil's memory would be substantially shorter and more unreliable than that of a human. who even says the gerbil was even paying attention to what was going on and not, say, eating or ****ting?

I think the ending is left open to the viewer's interpretation, and I'm not totally sure she got hers.

episode 4 made me realize I am probably incapable of indefinitely sustainable romantic love.

it also made me kinda hope I'm not.

also, dude got like, zero butt.

that's the point tho...that's all he really wanted, to be a space captain and get his **** sucked.

I get it, that's like 65 percent of what I want out of life.

see, idk if she got caught. if memories vary in quality as shown in the episode, it stands to reason that a gerbil's memory would be substantially shorter and more unreliable than that of a human. who even says the gerbil was even paying attention to what was going on and not, say, eating or ****ting?

I think the ending is left open to the viewer's interpretation, and I'm not totally sure she got hers.

episode 4 made me realize I am probably incapable of indefinitely sustainable romantic love.

it also made me kinda hope I'm not.

also, dude got like, zero butt.

I think the ending of 'Crocodile' is pretty clear as to her fate.

I think the ending of 'Crocodile' is pretty clear as to her fate.

I agree that it does shade toward the jig being up for her, but when even people have unreliable memories or don't know what was actually going on (was the jacket lime or yellow? how fast was the truck moving? do humans look vastly different from each other to gerbils?) it doesn't make me go "oh yeah, she's ****** for sure."

kinda the same way ole girl may or may not have cornered and killed the guy who hacked into the bee system after he ran away to the middle of nowhere.

he might have been luring her into a trap, super genius that he was. it was up to us to decide.

I love discussing this show tho, if you have some checkmate retort I'd love to hear it.

on to episode 5!

i think the fact that she saw the cop line up in the back means she got caught

i mean its rushed but i imagine all they needed was to see her once in the gerbil eyes to place her at the scene of the crime

also wasnt that mind memory machine in the black museum? :nerd:

and the device that the mother was spying on her daughter was there too, does that mean something bad happened to the daughter that gained them notoriety?

Last edited:
I agree that it does shade toward the jig being up for her, but when even people have unreliable memories or don't know what was actually going on (was the jacket lime or yellow? how fast was the truck moving? do humans look vastly different from each other to gerbils?) it doesn't make me go "oh yeah, she's ****ed for sure."

kinda the same way ole girl may or may not have cornered and killed the guy who hacked into the bee system after he ran away to the middle of nowhere.

he might have been luring her into a trap, super genius that he was. it was up to us to decide.

I love discussing this show tho, if you have some checkmate retort I'd love to hear it.

on to episode 5!

I mean that was the only witness, she killed everybody else that would have had a connection, otherwise the police wouldn't have shown up to that recital. Killing the baby and lil homie ended up being blind was OD though.

My short analysis of hang the dj

it seems that the device isn't really necessary. It takes you through the same plight and turmoil that the average person deals with in relationships. Although it says it's 'processing' or whatever, that's the same thing humans do after they move on. She had several rebound relationships after he 'cheated'. That was kinda the hole in the plot imo. As close as they were, he could've gotten her to look at it together.

Kinda weirded me out that he was right about the entire thing being a simulation then they go on to match on the tinder thing.

Gotta avoid this thread bc I won't be able to watch all the episodes until next week or so.

4IzHjhQ.png

It's Kirsten Dunst

Back
Top Bottom