The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

I might also just watch all six today and then most likely won't be able to sleep like last season :ohwell::evil:0]

It's time

Bruce+buffer+blows_3c46e2_4800186.gif

I watched METALHEAD this morning, it's the 5th installment in S4.

It's up there with....not up there, this is probably my favorite of the entire series thus far.

8/8
**** was lit AF!
Too real man.

What's the best episode of the new season?

not feeling this season, at all...i have either "arkangel" or "hang the dj" as the standouts but not on the level on any of the past seasons to me. all the others episodes are too over the top crazy for me, in past seasons even the more wild eps were grounded somewhat in a plot i could, in theory, see as being at least believable in the black mirror universe...most of season 4s plots require like a huge lapse in judgement/convenient plot devices by the main character(s), (too many "why would they do that moments?") and as such none of plot twists are a satisfying, to me anyways, as in past seasons...

not feeling this season, at all...i have either "arkangel" or "hang the dj" as the standouts but not on the level on any of the past seasons to me. all the others episodes are too over the top crazy for me, in past seasons even the more wild eps were grounded somewhat in a plot i could, in theory, see as being at least believable in the black mirror universe...most of season 4s plots require like a huge lapse in judgement/convenient plot devices by the main character(s), (too many "why would they do that moments?") and as such none of plot twists are a satisfying, to me anyways, as in past seasons...
METALHEAD wasn't that way at all.

METALHEAD wasn't that way at all.

metalhead is prolly the most straightforward joint and admittedly the black & white and lack of any real background threw me off...but even so when i think about that ep it seemed like the characters were under prepared given they seem to be aware of the stakes, and midway it relies on a plot point it never clues the viewer in on that is fundamental to the story's progress...especially if i'm to believe the main character is as savvy as portrayed it would seem a glaring oversight that would necessarily be addressed (and ), and i mean in the 1st 5-10 minutes the main character has a lapse of judgement that doesn't makes sense given the circumstance and then makes another weird choice that is pointless even in the moment (the character even acknowledges this), maybe it was over my head but i found it just felt empty...

Only watched hang the dj. It was ehh. Had a san junipero feel to it... and I didn't really like San junipero.

Back
Top Bottom