The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

Can someone make a avy from :13 - :18 where he is loading the gun and pointing it out the window

I didn't just want to replace the white borders with black ones. I wanted to expand the pic so it'd fit with no borders at all.

There was a thread about it before where I did with my last avy but I can't find it. Anybody :nerd:

I didn't just want to replace the white borders with black ones. I wanted to expand the pic so it'd fit with no borders at all.

There was a thread about it before where I did with my last avy but I can't find it. Anybody :nerd:

this?

There was a thread about it before where I did with my last avy but I can't find it. Anybody
nerd.gif
The avatar size on huddler is 100x100

Just need to make sure the pic is a ratio of 1:1

So whether its 350x350 or 100x100, you'll need the height and length to be equal to avoid the borders

You can crop whichever dimension is longer to match the other or resize it so the shorter dimension matches the opposite (although stretching may effect the look)

this?

The avatar size on huddler is 100x100

Just need to make sure the pic is a ratio of 1:1

So whether its 350x350 or 100x100, you'll need the height and length to be equal to avoid the borders

You can crop whichever dimension is longer to match the other or resize it so the shorter dimension matches the opposite (although stretching may effect the look)
Thanks

Last edited:
Can someone make this NT friendly and if possible put BallahB in the upper right hand corner?

original.gif

Back
Top Bottom