*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

since i upgraded to ios7, my imessage has been acting up. my imessages just don't send. i revert to "send as text message" and it works fine. i restarted my phone, updated my itunes.... nothing.

anyone having issues with imessage? hopefully this is just a bug.

Same thing is happening with my girl. I'm sure apple will release a software update soon

since i upgraded to ios7, my imessage has been acting up. my imessages just don't send. i revert to "send as text message" and it works fine. i restarted my phone, updated my itunes.... nothing.

Ok I thought it was just me, I have to restart both my phone and my IPad just to send a iMessage. My messages usually just end up trying to send then when I restart the messages show up as a failure.

Ok I thought it was just me, I have to restart both my phone and my IPad just to send a iMessage. My messages usually just end up trying to send then when I restart the messages show up as a failure.
Same thing happened to me earlier...

Happens randomly in my case tho..

sucks ios 7 won't let me play/pause videos it when locked... using mctube btw 

Does anyone's battery life feel shorter on iOS 7 :nerd: I feel like my battery runs out quicker. Any tips would help
Things I have done to improve battery life

1. No parallax
2. Black wallpaper and lock screen
3. Turn off background refreshing for apps i don't need.
4. Use wifi whenever i'm at home
5. Turn off bluetooth whenever possible
6. Close apps when not using
7. Keep safari pages down
8. Reduce brightness

With all that i made it through work without charging.

Best battery life i've ever had
so basically leave ur phone in ur pocket and dont use it :lol:

Does anyone's battery life feel shorter on iOS 7 :nerd: I feel like my battery runs out quicker. Any tips would help
Things I have done to improve battery life

1. No parallax
2. Black wallpaper and lock screen
3. Turn off background refreshing for apps i don't need.
4. Use wifi whenever i'm at home
5. Turn off bluetooth whenever possible
6. Close apps when not using
7. Keep safari pages down
8. Reduce brightness

With all that i made it through work without charging.

Best battery life i've ever had
so basically leave ur phone in ur pocket and dont use it :lol:
Not at all, i abuse my phone more than the average person

im having the same issue with some sms and some MMS as well. Its annoying the hell out of me.

My parrallax feature doesn't even work, i tried  putting a pano pic on the lockscreen and its moving. Is there a way to enable this?

^ that parallax feature or whatever one that moves the background icons was trippin me out

glad I can finally turn it off 

Last edited:
sometimes my text/imessages wont send and it loads 75% of the way and stops. I have either wifi or full LTE service on. I close out of the app but hte only way to fix it is to restart my phone.

Any suggestions to eliminate this problem? I don't want to reset my phone completely.

same problem...i restart my phone but its real annoying. did you reset your whole iphone and work from there or no?

sometimes my text/imessages wont send and it loads 75% of the way and stops. I have either wifi or full LTE service on. I close out of the app but hte only way to fix it is to restart my phone.

Any suggestions to eliminate this problem? I don't want to reset my phone completely.
u dont need to restart. 

Just hold down the message that failed and "Send as Text Message"

This is one Option. Option 2 is turn off iMessage all together until the bug is fixed. Which will be this week, there already testing ios 7.0.3

u dont need to restart. 

Just hold down the message that failed and "Send as Text Message"

This is one Option. Option 2 is turn off iMessage all together until the bug is fixed. Which will be this week, there already testing ios 7.0.3
the other option is to go and reset Netowrk settings.  This will wipeout all saved wifi passwords and previous connections.  turn off imessage....and once reset, just go back onto wifi, then re-enable imessage and ur good to go.  I haven't had an issue since

I've got a 5s and my battery life is fantastic compared to my 4s. I'm charging way less.

Found a good tip today. When you want to get a draft email you don't have to go up a level and then browse to the appropriate email account then drafts - just tap and hold the new mail icon. You'll get a list of drafts in all your folders. That's much easier.

I've got a 5s and my battery life is fantastic compared to my 4s. I'm charging way less.

Found a good tip today. When you want to get a draft email you don't have to go up a level and then browse to the appropriate email account then drafts - just tap and hold the new mail icon. You'll get a list of drafts in all your folders. That's much easier.

That's what I love about iOS. On the surface, it seems very basic and plain. But it's very detailed once you start playing around with all the "hidden" features

Back
Top Bottom