The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I usually use animefreak to watch OP but theres this freaking ad that keeps playing and doesn't stop, its so annoying.  I don't know how to turn it off.  Can someone recommend me a good site.  I know theres a lot but the sub translations are always different for each one, I like the ones with the curse words in it obv.

I need the next season to get here already. There are only 3-4 shows I watch regularly and they all come out on Saturday leaving me with nothing for the week. Hopefully spring 15 has some good shows on weekdays

The Stardust Crusaders Are finally in Cairo. We gettin close. :pimp:

Edit:
That surface tension game looks legit. Might have to try it one day...

Edit #2:
Just finished this week's Death Parade, and things got even more interesting. I can't see how this series will end, But I will look forward to it. :lol:

:nthat:

Just reminded me to watch Death Parade.

-Drew

I need the next season to get here already. There are only 3-4 shows I watch regularly and they all come out on Saturday leaving me with nothing for the week. Hopefully spring 15 has some good shows on weekdays

Man, I feel the same way. I do have a show or two I enjoy on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays as well; but as I said before most of this season seems to consist of lame *** "fan-service" series.

Another great episode of Death Parade this week. Wonder how they'll wrap this up.

Last edited:
I usually use animefreak to watch OP but theres this freaking ad that keeps playing and doesn't stop, its so annoying.  I don't know how to turn it off.  Can someone recommend me a good site.  I know theres a lot but the sub translations are always different for each one, I like the ones with the curse words in it obv.
Try KissAnime

PARASYTE RELEASES ON WEDNESDAY AND I BELIEVE JOJO RELEASES ON FRIDAY. THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 I WATCH DURING THE WEEK.

Good episode of Aldnoah Zero this week. The Earth Government are some shady people man... :smh:
I'm starting to think that the only "good" guys are on the Ducalion. :lol:

Now this is the part in tokyo ghoul where they can either not follow the manga and keep the story going (i.e. fullmetal alchemist) since tokyo ghoul :re is still in the beginning stages or just end it like the manga.
I've always wondered besides the fact Touka threw up but hid it well enough that a fight didn't break out right then and there how did the cgi know that the shop was full of ghouls
I read boku no hero academia every other week cause 1 chapter just can't contain my excitement to read this manga and don't be surprised once the story kicks into full gear that it becomes apart of the new big three

Sidenote: i've been looking into how to buy a piece like this ever since i saw this vid and if they make one with the dragonballs and shenron being summoned or gohan going ss2 i'm coppin with no hesi

Nisekoi
Dammit Raku, stop being an idiot. After all the cool points you acquired you go and say that in the end. :lol:
i like this pace. one arc ends and another one begins. It's been a while since its been like this. :lol:

IDK how ya'll be watching all that blue haired schoolgirl, slice of life ****.

All I ***** with is shounen/seinen

Last edited:
Sometimes a change of pace is needed
Word. I used to be like KF, but sometimes its good to go read something nice and upbeat after reading something that's been in a flaming death spiral for years and they dont know it yet. :lol:

**** does nothing for me as far as the entertainment factor goes

I hate them animes where it's a bunch of Japanese middle schoolers with rainbow hair and eye colors hanging around for no damn reason doing not a got damn thing. I feel like every season like 5 of these ***** are released

I like those over the top super imaginative action series (LIKE TORIKO)

Last edited:

**** does nothing for me as far as the entertainment factor goes

I hate them animes where it's a bunch of Japanese middle schoolers with rainbow hair and eye colors hanging around for no damn reason doing not a got damn thing. I feel like every season like 5 of these ***** are released

I like those over the top super imaginative action series (LIKE TORIKO)

well I would say only watch the good ones.

I mean I can watch haikyuu( volleyball anime) and its just as good if not better than a lot of shows at converying action and "battles". It makes a simple volleyball match exciting and makes it suspenseful. Same with your lie in april. Shpw does a fantastic job of making piano recitals tense and hectic

There are bad slice of life shows and then there are good ones, that are essentially character studies and what you would find when reading a normal book, but just put into motion

I mean I can watch haikyuu( volleyball anime) and its just as good if not better than a lot of shows at converying action and "battles". It makes a simple volleyball match exciting and makes it suspenseful. Same with your lie in april. Shpw does a fantastic job of making piano recitals tense and hectic

There are bad slice of life shows and then there are good ones, that are essentially character studies and what you would find when reading a normal book, but just put into motion
Well said.
I say go and try to watch a few episodes of Barakamon (Best Slice of Life IMO). If that doesn't do anything for you guys, Then I don't know man, stick with what you guys like I guess. :lol:

Well said.
I say go and try to watch a few episodes of Barakamon (Best Slice of Life IMO). If that doesn't do anything for you guys, Then I don't know man, stick with what you guys like I guess. :lol:

yeah, i think the biggest hurdle is finding actual good shows. On crunchyroll and hulu there are hundreds of shows, but only great ones here and there. Which is why recommendations are really the best way to get the word out about shows

Back
Top Bottom