The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Inaho just needs to go confiscate the wing zero or epyon. The rest of those bums can keep their Leos.
It's stupid how dumb they are .At this point they have done the equivalent of a tour of combat they haven't learned yet the best way to beat them is use the enviroment and recon to scout out their powers .His whole squad used to be smarter I remember they used to snipe and draw out enemies .When it comes down to it the Vers are definitely not good pilots nor have they actually seen real combat .His squad should literally be sniping dudes from afar or bombing them

Feng Shen Ji
Shi Xing is back! :wow: :wow: :pimp:
I was wondering why Xuan Feng was back since they were both in space, and was hoping for Shi Xing to be back too. :lol:
You know he's gonna be freed later and tear some arrogant god ***** up. :lol:

Feng Shen Ji
Shi Xing is back!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I was wondering why Xuan Feng was back since they were both in space, and was hoping for Shi Xing to be back too.
laugh.gif

You know he's gonna be freed later and tear some arrogant god ***** up.
laugh.gif
I love the nonstop action, going to be a crazy battle with the gods and dark ones.

PS3..
It played as a "lost" episode..
Graphics, voice acting were hella dope but the controls and fights sucked.
Now Samurai Champloo was cool but suffered the same control problems as well.

Yea i was about to say that and samurai champloo played about tthe same, but awesome concepts and art

Good chapter of Bleach this week.
Aizen is still OP, even with all those seals on him.
mean.gif
OP was good too.
pimp.gif
bruh... aizen... dude needs a nerf. 
roll.gif

i just hate in shows when someone gets defeated... nothing changes, and they show up later like 30 times as powerful under the guise of they didn't use their full power. cuz it makes no sense. ichigo beat aizen a LONG time ago. how does he show back up as the god of all shinigami like this. if he was this strong ichigo wouldn't have handed him his a** on a paper plate like he did.
Hey, is there another show thats messing with Samurai Champloo soundtrack wise? I just got through watching the season, my head was nodding throughout. Anything similar storyline wise?

champloo soundtrack the goat. thank you Nujabes. RIP

---------------

guys, i need a new anime. only thing i even check for still is fairy tale, bleach, and AoT. Is parasyte (sp?) and tokyo ghoul as good as everyone says? My favorites are death note, gundams, highschool of the dead (damn shame theyre cancelled), bleach, aot... stuff like that.

Last edited:
Good chapter of Bleach this week.
Aizen is still OP, even with all those seals on him. :smh:

OP was good too. :pimp:

bruh... aizen... dude needs a nerf. :rofl:

i just hate in shows when someone gets defeated... nothing changes, and they show up later like 30 times as powerful under the guise of they didn't use their full power. cuz it makes no sense. ichigo beat aizen a LONG time ago. how does he show back up as the god of all shinigami like this. if he was this strong ichigo wouldn't have handed him his a** on a paper plate like he did.

Hey, is there another show thats messing with Samurai Champloo soundtrack wise? I just got through watching the season, my head was nodding throughout. Anything similar storyline wise?

champloo soundtrack the goat. thank you Nujabes. RIP

---------------

guys, i need a new anime. only thing i even check for still is fairy tale, bleach, and AoT. Is parasyte (sp?) and tokyo ghoul as good as everyone says? My favorites are death note, gundams, highschool of the dead (damn shame theyre cancelled), bleach, aot... stuff like that.

YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG AT ALL WITH PARASYTE MAXIM.

WITH THAT SAID, THIS WEEKS PARASYTE :pimp:

Bleach

was just a jumble clusterfuk of pictures to me this week. I couldn't really follow around.

get this story over with already. why am I still reading it????
I loved you once......:smh:

Back
Top Bottom