The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach

was just a jumble clusterfuk of pictures to me this week. I couldn't really follow around.

get this story over with already. why am I still reading it????
I loved you once......
mean.gif
Ugh.

Bleach.

bleach chapters are too short. the pacing is terrible with this manga.
every single quote pretty much sums up bleach. Wish the show was still running at this point watching it would be much more fulfilling. 

I see you Kubo[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Ntsev.gif

From the Luke Skywalker/Darth Vader faux narrative to a stoic/"brainwashed" Ishida[emoji]128557[/emoji]
This is great comedy at this point[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Can't wait for next weeks fu*kery[emoji]128557[/emoji]

bruhs what IS the deal with ishida? i have a feeling ishida is going to be the last villain. like, ywach's eyes see the future. that shouldve been game over 20 chapters ago. but no...he just got blindsided by the sickly captain? word?

screw spoilers for bleach, ***** trash :lol:

:rofl: I heard they brought the ultimate overpowered villain aizen back lmaoooo I don't think there's anyway I can finish bleach. Imma just leave it as is

Bleach back in the day was :smokin
They had some of the coolest character designs of all time. The Zanpaktou concept is also one of the dopest things I had ever seen in anime. Hollowfication. Man bleach was too live :pimp: soul society arc was the best. Ichigo vs byakuya renji vs byakuya ishida vs that wierd scientist captain. So many dope fights

Last edited:
bruhs what IS the deal with ishida? i have a feeling ishida is going to be the last villain. like, ywach's eyes see the future. that shouldve been game over 20 chapters ago. but no...he just got blindsided by the sickly captain? word?
9/10 Ishida has his own plans in his head.
Wants some type of revenge on Yhwach( which since he can see the future makes no sense) for his pops. I see how Kubo is trying to develop Ichigo into fighting for what "He" believes instead of always listening to people tell him what's right but GOTDAMN this ish is just bad now it's so funny. All I need to see happen is Ichigo's mom walk through a panel to save him or Isshin or tell Ichigo to "Believe", man I would holla...
Arrancar/Hueco Mundo Arc over everything.
It seems Kubo didn't know how to transition such a high powered, well written arc after that until now. The Fullbringer Arc really killed this Manga. If he wanted Ichigo to have his powers back, something else or time lapse or even finally explore why his little sister was having Shingami/Quincey visions of Hollows instead of that God awful arc(that seems to still be playing in the background/off panel to an extent).Don't know if he lost passion or sight on character development or even he is rushing to put this to bed but I hope somebody gets in his ear and sends this manga out with some kind of dignity and proper resolve[emoji]128516[/emoji]
End of tangent..

Last edited:
I really **** with w/ the hueco mundo arc, but when it gets to the end with aizen tousen and gin I just can't deal. comeplete garbage ending :smh:

They should bring the show back because that's the only way I'm gonna end this series. I can probably sit thru some episodes of there is good fights but I can't bring myself to read garbage for 30-50 chapters

Last edited:
But the cartoon was ruined by that trash *** arc with the "outsider" of Soul Society-Doppelgänger BullIsh[emoji]128516[/emoji]+ Fullbringer arc.
If they brought the cartoon back for this ish, that would be a "Splash Brothers" trifecta of fu*ckery[emoji]128516[/emoji].
I agree to an extent about the ending of the HM Arc. The build up to have one dude turn into a gigantic fly, another into a ghoulish, alien moth and one dying for love was on some other ish[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But that arc brought the feels and so many memorable fights[emoji]128526[/emoji]

:rofl: damn i forgot about the doppleganger arc lolololol. ****** was stealing bankais or some **** lmfao

In other news I just rewatched the yuyu Hakusho tournament. :pimp: fire, Yuyu is top 10 easy.

I wish there were animes for me watch that are easy to get into due to character design, concepts, etc.

Like I could tell after the first episode I was gonna like bleach, YU yu, kenshin, Naruto, etc

I could go on YouTube and watch a random fight and be like bet..I gotta watch this anime.

Now it's like, ehh. I'll go on YouTube watch a random 7 deadly sins fight and just be like meh...character designs don't interest me at all. Magi same thing. its wierd I even watch sengoku basara, musou, just based of the characters...story is pretty weak, but the action is nice and cool characters. Can't seem to get into any animes nowadays

Last edited:
:rofl: damn i forgot about the doppleganger arc lolololol. ****** was stealing bankais or some **** lmfao

In other news I just rewatched the yuyu Hakusho tournament. :pimp: fire, Yuyu is top 10 easy.

I wish there were animes for me watch that are easy to get into due to character design, concepts, etc.

Like I could tell after the first episode I was gonna like bleach, YU yu, kenshin, Naruto, etc

I could go on YouTube and watch a random fight and be like bet..I gotta watch this anime.

Now it's like, ehh. I'll go on YouTube watch a random 7 deadly sins fight and just be like meh...character designs don't interest me at all. Magi same thing. its wierd I even watch sengoku basara, musou, just based of the characters...story is pretty weak, but the action is nice and cool characters. Can't seem to get into any animes nowadays

Dragon of the Darkness flame >>>>

Bleach needs to end. This chapter was so confusing man. Sickening actually.

Hunterxhunter? By the same guy who did yuyu

Also hiei and kurama were those dudes

Yup watched it already, of course they cancelled the show :smh:

I've had my criticisms of it, but it was overall dope to watch. Phantom troupe arc being the best imo.

9/10 Ishida has his own plans in his head.
Wants some type of revenge on Yhwach( which since he can see the future makes no sense) for his pops. I see how Kubo is trying to develop Ichigo into fighting for what "He" believes instead of always listening to people tell him what's right but GOTDAMN this ish is just bad now it's so funny. All I need to see happen is Ichigo's mom walk through a panel to save him or Isshin or tell Ichigo to "Believe", man I would holla...
Arrancar/Hueco Mundo Arc over everything.
It seems Kubo didn't know how to transition such a high powered, well written arc after that until now. The Fullbringer Arc really killed this Manga. If he wanted Ichigo to have his powers back, something else or time lapse or even finally explore why his little sister was having Shingami/Quincey visions of Hollows instead of that God awful arc(that seems to still be playing in the background/off panel to an extent).Don't know if he lost passion or sight on character development or even he is rushing to put this to bed but I hope somebody gets in his ear and sends this manga out with some kind of dignity and proper resolve[emoji]128516[/emoji]
End of tangent..
Judging by how little actually happens in each chapter, I don't think Kubo's in a rush to do anything
laugh.gif

F*******n fairy tail
took one of the best villians to ever be in the entire series. and make him look like a chump in one shot. I understand you're trying to progress this arc quick. but this man went toe to toe with gildarts and made Natsu seem useless the first time he appeared.

I was just starting to give Fairy tail that Big 3 Nod until this stupid stuff

F*******n fairy tail
took one of the best villians to ever be in the entire series. and make him look like a chump in one shot. I understand you're trying to progress this arc quick. but this man went toe to toe with gildarts and made Natsu seem useless the first time he appeared.

its just opening up the world for new villains. natsu went away and trained for a year straight... keep in mind before he left to train he had already been fighting for like a whole year PAST them returning from the island. in that time natsu has discovered his dragon too. its possible. i just want to see which new guy moves in

Blue Note dude was an S class mage, who gave gildarts the fight of his life,
you're going to sit here and tell me, dude never trained more or got more powerful.
or the fact that this means Natsu is now better and ions more powerful than gildarts??

come on it shouldn't have been that easy no matter how much training he just went through. especially against someone with gravity magic

Blue Note dude was an S class mage, who gave gildarts the fight of his life,
you're going to sit here and tell me, dude never trained more or got more powerful.
or the fact that this means Natsu is now better and ions more powerful than gildarts??

come on it shouldn't have been that easy no matter how much training he just went through. especially against someone with gravity magic
gildarts was ALWAYS away training. so im sure guildarts is probably still stronger than natsu. but they havent revealed what kind of training natsu did. they just showed that hes not even effected by the gravity change. so maybe he was in some hyperbolic time chamber type of deal. and happy implied he has trained and developed something new too, but they just left it at that and never showed it. im sure something good is coming up. isnt this the 2nd time fairy tale breaks up or splits up after a big event?

F*******n fairy tail

You should have known better. Fairy Tail has always been hazy on mage rankings like Gajeel and Juvia are S class until they join Fairy Tail. I do think it's heading for a Grey and Natsu confrontation. Anyway instead of Fairy Tail making you feel disappointed continually, go ahead and start up Tower of God, at first the art is rough, but it gets a lot better as it progresses. 

Also all Happy did was learn to eat less fish or something stupid like that.

You should have known better. Fairy Tail has always been hazy on mage rankings like Gajeel and Juvia are S class until they join Fairy Tail. I do think it's heading for a Grey and Natsu confrontation. Anyway instead of Fairy Tail making you feel disappointed continually, go ahead and start up Tower of God, at first the art is rough, but it gets a lot better as it progresses. 

Also all Happy did was learn to eat less fish or something stupid like that.
nah thats when he saw the ladycat turn into a person he said that. but during the fight i swear he said something about time to show what he learned as well but he never did. or am i making this up and no such thing happened lol

He may have possibly learned to do what gajeels cat does????

and I'm sorry Leb I should've been on tower of god. Ima start it.

TEK that still aint the point whether he trained or not, that blue note dude shouldn't have lost that easily. It's ridiculous.
Yea they barely remembered each other but come on we could have atleast got a 2 page fight out of it..
instead it was like goku coming to Namek and beating up on everyone.

nah thats when he saw the ladycat turn into a person he said that. but during the fight i swear he said something about time to show what he learned as well but he never did. or am i making this up and no such thing happened lol

Yeah he said that, but the panel shows him being nervous and pulling out a fish or throwing the fish or something like that.

Yeah he said that, but the panel shows him being nervous and pulling out a fish or throwing the fish or something like that.
oh i didnt remember that. WEAAAAKKKKKKK
TEK that still aint the point whether he trained or not, that blue note dude shouldn't have lost that easily. It's ridiculous.
Yea they barely remembered each other but come on we could have atleast got a 2 page fight out of it..
instead it was like goku coming to Namek and beating up on everyone.
i feel u. like i said if they killed him off like that it was to throw everybody off and show how strong natsu became, and to make way for the new unbeatable villain. i mean, they beat mard gear or whoever (i dont even remember how the book of end ended. just too much crap going on) so it makes sense he could now beat this blue note dude. 

The Stardust Crusaders Are finally in Cairo. We gettin close. :pimp:

Edit:
That surface tension game looks legit. Might have to try it one day...

Edit #2:
Just finished this week's Death Parade, and things got even more interesting. I can't see how this series will end, But I will look forward to it. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom