The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've been looking for a lot of manhwas lately since i've gone through what we pretty much all talk about from Veritas, TB, TB:NW, Zen Martial Arts. other than both the TB series, the rest have been disappointing since they build you up only to get cancelled :smh:

One other manga I would recommend is Sun-Ken Rock. it's a manga but the author is Korean.

but recently i've just read both Crows and Worst and easily became my favorites. too bad about the wait times for new chapters though

dont be a menace have you read ares? its complete and its epic!!!!!
theres another I cant think of the name tho

I've been looking for a lot of manhwas lately since i've gone through what we pretty much all talk about from Veritas, TB, TB:NW, Zen Martial Arts. other than both the TB series, the rest have been disappointing since they build you up only to get cancelled :smh:

One other manga I would recommend is Sun-Ken Rock. it's a manga but the author is Korean.

but recently i've just read both Crows and Worst and easily became my favorites. too bad about the wait times for new chapters though

Tower of God and Noblesse are good. This is coming from someone that was enjoying all those manhwas you listed. You might also enjoy Zippy Ziggy.

thanks for those. i've been glancing at noblesse since it's in the front page of the manga sites i frequent. i'll look into tower of god and ares soon.

anywhere I can watch HxH online? HD? I'm still running on just my 120gb SSD at the moment so don't really want to dl any animes

Is hxh already finished?

Nah, they only went as far as the end of the Greed Island arc, so there's still a lot more more to come because there's much that hasn't been resolved yet.

Gon finding his dad (the quest that drives the entire anime)
Gon finding his mom
Kurapika finding all the eyes of his clansman
Kurapika vs. the remaining phantom troupe
Chrollo reviving his Nen ability which will lead to his showdown with Hisoka and/or Kurapika
Killua and his family
Killua vs Gon (ala Sasuke vs. Naruto??? It could happen :lol:)
Gon vs. Hisoka

etc; So much more can be done.

EDIT:

I've only been watching the anime and the Greed Island arc is as far as they have gone. 'Bout to hop on the manga.

Last edited:
naruto borrowed a lot of material from hxh

after greed island is the chimera ants arc
tbh, i hated the chimera ants arc.
after chimera ants is the election arc. the election arc was :pimp:

and now its on hiatus again :frown:

so after 2 days of obsessive reading, I'm up to date on The Breaker: New Waves.

Every chapter is real. It just doesn't stop.

Time to check out SAO...

naruto borrowed a lot of material from hxh

after greed island is the chimera ants arc
tbh, i hated the chimera ants arc.
after chimera ants is the election arc. the election arc was :pimp:

and now its on hiatus again :frown:
It wasn't too bad, the hiatus is what made it ridiculous.
That Netero vs. Meryem fight :smokin
RIP Chairman Netero :frown:

Robotics;Notes

God, it's like they never saw the final Gunravel episode. :lol: I hate so much how this show does that.

Links added famb :evil:

Episode of Bardock is in Japanese with English subs
Father of Goku is in English :nerd:

Last edited:
Robotics;Notes

God, it's like they never saw the final Gunravel episode. :lol: I hate so much how this show does that.
i believe they saw it, but they wanted to move past it, not to mention troll us by not showing it. :lol:
It's almost as bad as the Katanagatari ultimate swordsman battle hype. :lol:

:wow: @ TB:NW

Looks like Shi-Woon's unleashing that Black Origin Threshold :pimp:

I swear the big 3 could learn some things about pacing from this book.

Caught up with the The Breaker and New Wave and it is a pretty solid story. I'm just unfamiliar with all the korean names so I can only identify the characters by the pictures :lol: Also I like how the artist spends a lot of time putting details into the cars.

Last edited:
Caught up with the The Breaker and New Wave and it is a pretty solid story. I'm just unfamiliar with all the korean names so I can only identify the characters by the pictures :lol: Also I like how the artist spends a lot of time putting details into the cars.

I studied Korean so if you need help with a name or meaning just ask me. I can help you out to the best of my ability

Back
Top Bottom