The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I read Noblesse, I'm caught up with the chapters. It's pretty good, I'm really liking these Manwas though, just caught up with Tower of God the other day as well, though I don't like how a lot of the characters you can't tell if they're male or female.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I need to check out

Hunter X Hunter
Noblesse
Tower Of God

:smokin

Korean Manwhas are up there. in my top 10 of stories,
Ares is up there (possibly #3)
and Veritas is up there (around 7-10 spot)
check those two out, both from Korean artist/writers.

finished catching up on TB:NW
holy fracking sith!!!
that's what i like right there!
non-stop action! i'm soooo glad i read in bulk i wouldn't be able to handle that many cliffhangers :smh:

so im watching Akira. what exaxtly am I watching? fell asleep once had to rewind. now im just asking my self why

better finish watching it

ok so Akira had it's cool moments, but I was still watching like :rolleyes
It probably would've been better to me if I saw it all those years ago, but I think watching it now with my desensitized anime mind it just wasn't super special to me.

the 2 i just recently watched that are old, were Tri gun and cowboy bebop . CB which was:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
tri gun was good too, but a little more hyped than I thought it should be.
Personally think Outlaw Star and Black Cat were better than tri gun (if we're going special gun animes)

better finish watching it

ok so Akira had it's cool moments, but I was still watching like :rolleyes
It probably would've been better to me if I saw it all those years ago, but I think watching it now with my desensitized anime mind it just wasn't super special to me.

the 2 i just recently watched that are old, were Tri gun and cowboy bebop . CB which was:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
tri gun was good too, but a little more hyped than I thought it should be.
Personally think Outlaw Star and Black Cat were better than tri gun (if we're going special gun animes)

I was very sad when Outlaw Star ended.

New HxH is awesome, its sucha pain waiting for a new ep every week.

I stopped watching Sword Art after they left the first game... made no sense to me why they'd get dragged into another one and the story was getting too lovey dovey for me
Are the newer eps any good?

My top anime series' for 2012 would be Kuroko no Basket, Fate/Zero 2nd Season and Sakamichi no Apollon

Sword Art Online was fine for me, but it could have been better.

In my opinion SAO was the best of the year. I am reading the novels now and researching the anime, when I have the time.

I saw you guys talking about The Breaker: New Waves so I decided to check out The Breaker first... about 10 chapters in, it reminds me of Kenichi.

I like it. thanks for the recommendation fambs 8)

I gotta check out SAO too. 8 hour test proctoring shifts give me ample time to read manga on the job

I saw you guys talking about The Breaker: New Waves so I decided to check out The Breaker first... about 10 chapters in, it reminds me of Kenichi.

I like it. thanks for the recommendation fambs
glasses.gif

I gotta check out SAO too. 8 hour test proctoring shifts give me ample time to read manga on the job
It's definitely different than Kenichi imo. You'll see as you get farther into the series.

And SAO is definitely good. Could have been better but it is still great.

Check out God of High School. If you like The Breaker you will like GOH.

Back
Top Bottom