The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

am I the only one who thinks its absolutely ******ed for unohana and zaraki to be fighting to the death?????
isnt she suppose ti be teaching him..I mean I know its going to go like this....zaraki u should do this....you're a 1000 years too young...blah blah sword clash blah blah***
zaraki wins...meant nothing to win.
maybe he says a kind word or 2 about her strength...

Last edited:
Don't even bother with Bleach anymore.

As for One Piece, it does look alot like Mihawk. I'm sure him and Joker are gonna run into each other and engage. Way too soon for Luffy and them to be meeting them now.

As for One Piece, it does look alot like Mihawk. I'm sure him and Joker are gonna run into each other and engage. Way too soon for Luffy and them to be meeting them now.
Yeah...might be Aokiji afterall.

Last edited:
am I the only one who thinks its absolutely ******ed for unohana and zaraki to be fighting to the death?????
isnt she suppose ti be teaching him..I mean I know its going to go like this....zaraki u should do this....you're a 1000 years too young...blah blah sword clash blah blah***
zaraki wins...meant nothing to win.
maybe he says a kind word or 2 about her strength...

maybe she is the only one that can handle Zaraki, especially if he goes bankai
when she starts fighting she can not hold back...it does indeed sound like she a freak in bed

it still makes no sense for one of them to die. soul society just got handled....zaraki got beat...unohana was told not to participate.

and why exactly?dont get me wrong I too want to know her back story now

but it just doesn't make any sense to me to have to kill off or seriously cripple one of them when they just pretty much got decimated.
is zaraki going to be our new hero???.

Last edited:
New Ghost in the Shell anime Comin out this year. :nthat:

:wow:..srs?

Yeah...might be Aokiji afterall.

dude your avy is insane, is it a gif? where's it from?

and as for Bleach, I think both kenpachi's will fight, unohana will have zaraki on the verge of dying and he's going to have to rely on using his zanpaktou and he'll possibly go bankai but prob not becuase they might save that for the later fights. Unohana will have him clinging to life and as soon as zaraki learns the name or goes shikai with his sword, she'll let him live.

unohana looks scarier than zaraki

its gonna be a huge letdown if one of them dies in this "fight to the death"

mysterious characters with a lot of unknown factors always intrigues me, such as her.

her backstory is gonna be interesting since shes one of the ogs and a complete opposite from her pacifistic ways.

im sure her zanpakuto does more than heal people.

does anybody read Toriko? today's chapter was intense...some great battle upcoming :nthat:

does anybody read Toriko? today's chapter was intense...some great battle upcoming :nthat:

probably the most intense chapter of the series so far.

Its crazy to me how Beelzebub continues to create interesting story arcs. At the end of every arc i keep thinking the series will end then they end up just making some new **** happen.

unohana looks scarier than zaraki

its gonna be a huge letdown if one of them dies in this "fight to the death"

mysterious characters with a lot of unknown factors always intrigues me, such as her.

her backstory is gonna be interesting since shes one of the ogs and a complete opposite from her pacifistic ways.

im sure her zanpakuto does more than heal people.
maybe her bankai is some sort of demon that excels at killing since her shikai is a demon that heals.

i want to see them go into the whole "she invented the art of killing and mastered all sword styles known to man" part of her past. :lol:

I just thought of something. this arc is probably never gonna get animated. It has so much potential too...:frown:

maybe her bankai is some sort of demon that excels at killing since her shikai is a demon that heals.

i want to see them go into the whole "she invented the art of killing and mastered all sword styles known to man" part of her past. :lol:

I just thought of something. this arc is probably never gonna get animated. It has so much potential too...:frown:

I hope they do at least a OVA vol style release for this final arc, sort of like how they are doing Gundam Unicorn

it still makes no sense for one of them to die. soul society just got handled....zaraki got beat...unohana was told not to participate.

and why exactly?dont get me wrong I too want to know her back story now

but it just doesn't make any sense to me to have to kill off or seriously cripple one of them when they just pretty much got decimated.
is zaraki going to be our new hero???.

Maybe the only way to teach Zaraki this new technique is if he kills Unohana trying or dies trying himself.

Maybe the only way to teach Zaraki this new technique is if he kills Unohana trying or dies trying himself.

For example Ichigo learning Final getsuga tenshou or Kenshin learning the final move of hidden mitsurugi. Granted neither person died, for various reasons, but that also means theres a chance neither will die from this battle also.

^ that's what I was thinking. He jumped out the window and was on the move. Mihawk would be too early for an appearance. I can see it being aokiji. However, id have to
Say it could be either a heart pirate or another supernova. Possibly drake or the big guy with the angel wings.

Back
Top Bottom