The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

although I don't think its the end for that guy...Kenpachi
pimp.gif

I like the direction Bleach is taking but it still feels like a better than average filler. Hopefully Ichigo regaining his power leads into the Oken/soul King.

Naruto only knowing ball form jutsu's is wack.

I'd like Kishimoto to atleast have naruto work on some super toad genjutsu or an 8-gates type taijutsu...

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

I love the fleshing out of old Kage's and super ninjas.

Idk if srs.... but narutos justu was molded after the strongest tailed beast jutsu.And he also knows the tailed beast jutsu.Do you think taijutsu or genjutsu would work against.top tier nin such as sasuke.Hell the toad song couldnt even kill pain.Plus he already is a master of frog fu.There are no other justu he can learn that would improve what he has now.Bleach: i hope kenpachi really killed that guy.Im sure his time power will reverse the.damage.

i see my dude Kenpachi still has it
pimp.gif

OP mehh, didn't care for Decken getting killed off
Naruto... yay another rasengen atk, at least the last page showed promising, that Raikage is strong!

i see my dude Kenpachi still has it
pimp.gif

OP mehh, didn't care for Decken getting killed off
Naruto... yay another rasengen atk, at least the last page showed promising, that Raikage is strong!

How does my man Raikage take a 9-tail powered Rasen-Shuriken and eat it like it was a damn Timbit though..?! And I thought Kisame and Bee were powerhouses...
eek.gif

Bawse
smokin.gif

How does my man Raikage take a 9-tail powered Rasen-Shuriken and eat it like it was a damn Timbit though..?! And I thought Kisame and Bee were powerhouses...
eek.gif

Bawse
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif
just read it
why did they decide to release this whole new storyline though?
laugh.gif
It's only a 3-parter though
ohwell.gif

so let me understand this...

Spoiler [+]
bardock in his fight with freeza was sent back in time via the explosion of the planet? he goes to planet plant where they have a medicine that is the same as those machines in Z...he chills there and becomes cool with natives. Chilled is freeza's relative or w.e and come thru and tries to run %+!%. bardock being from the future thinks its freeza. they get to fighting > someone nice dies > anger > super sayin...chilled as he dies hands out a warning to his fam which in turn ends up being the legend of the super sayin...

did i get that right? im seeing holes here...

freeza knows about the super sayin so destroys planet vegeta sending bardock back in time where he becomes said legend, the story of which gets passed on to freeza who destroys planet vegeta for fear of said legend...that doesn't compute
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
planet vegeta blows up
bardock goes wayyy back in time
turns super saiyan and kills freezas ancestor
chill warns freeza about super saiyans
freeza blows up planet vageta
so yeah i guess youre right
laugh.gif
kinda confusing

pimp.gif
just read it
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
bardock in his fight with freeza was sent back in time via the explosion of the planet? he goes to planet plant where they have a medicine that is the same as those machines in Z...he chills there and becomes cool with natives. Chilled is freeza's relative or w.e and come thru and tries to run %+!%. bardock being from the future thinks its freeza. they get to fighting > someone nice dies > anger > super sayin...chilled as he dies hands out a warning to his fam which in turn ends up being the legend of the super sayin...

freeza knows about the super sayin so destroys planet vegeta sending bardock back in time where he becomes said legend, the story of which gets passed on to freeza who destroys planet vegeta for fear of said legend...that doesn't compute
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
planet vegeta blows up
bardock goes wayyy back in time
turns super saiyan and kills freezas ancestor
chill warns freeza about super saiyans
freeza blows up planet vageta
so yeah i guess youre right
laugh.gif
kinda confusing

pimp.gif
just read it
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There's nothing wrong with what you said. It makes  sense to me.

pimp.gif
just read it
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There's nothing wrong with what you said. It makes  sense to me.

ok, so im 20 episodes into the second of Code Geass and
Spoiler [+]
Nunnaly Dies? 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

definitely did not see that coming. def wondering how this season will end.

very good anime though!

ok, so im 20 episodes into the second of Code Geass and
Spoiler [+]
Nunnaly Dies? 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

definitely did not see that coming. def wondering how this season will end.

very good anime though!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

pimp.gif

I like the direction Bleach is taking but it still feels like a better than average filler. Hopefully Ichigo regaining his power leads into the Oken/soul King.

I'd like Kishimoto to atleast have naruto work on some super toad genjutsu or an 8-gates type taijutsu...

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

.Hell the toad song couldnt even kill pain.

Correction, it killed 3 peins.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Youre right. Then he got stabbed by 6 pains 30 seconds later.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Youre right. Then he got stabbed by 6 pains 30 seconds later.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

god sasuke is finally awake

i really hope itachi slaps some sense into him

Word, that'd be great.  Something tells me dude is just too far gone.  But, I wouldn't bet against it either.  Lord knows how manga and anime love to redeem their villains.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

god sasuke is finally awake

i really hope itachi slaps some sense into him

Word, that'd be great.  Something tells me dude is just too far gone.  But, I wouldn't bet against it either.  Lord knows how manga and anime love to redeem their villains.

Back
Top Bottom