The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Just finished Fate/stay night, super super dope series. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar?
The prequel to it, Fate/Zero, is airing next month.

Check out the Kara No Kyoukai movies.

Also, did you read it or watch it? If you watched it and liked it, I guess you can check out Tsukihime on top of that.
(All are Type-Moon works)

Just finished Fate/stay night, super super dope series. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar?
The prequel to it, Fate/Zero, is airing next month.

Check out the Kara No Kyoukai movies.

Also, did you read it or watch it? If you watched it and liked it, I guess you can check out Tsukihime on top of that.
(All are Type-Moon works)

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by 2sappy

So apparently Bardock was the original Super Saiyan. I guess it runs in the family. 
pimp.gif

what ? story ?? i must have missed something.. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Here you go gents. enjoy.
pimp.gif

http://mangastream.com/re...de_of_bardock/36173525/1

Similar, I'd say Shakungan no Shana also has a new season next month, Ergo Proxy to some extent, Pandora Hearts, Claymore even. I'm thinking similar as in action anime, but the male lead character is useless and really annoying. Also some cheap love story develops, all solid series though.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Steins Gate is out.
pimp.gif

One more episode left.
frown.gif

I'm on ep 18, I'm going to finish the rest when the last ep is out don't want to wait a week for an episode
tongue.gif

Similar, I'd say Shakungan no Shana also has a new season next month, Ergo Proxy to some extent, Pandora Hearts, Claymore even. I'm thinking similar as in action anime, but the male lead character is useless and really annoying. Also some cheap love story develops, all solid series though.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Steins Gate is out.
pimp.gif

One more episode left.
frown.gif

I'm on ep 18, I'm going to finish the rest when the last ep is out don't want to wait a week for an episode
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
just read it
why did they decide to release this whole new storyline though?
laugh.gif
It's only a 3-parter though
ohwell.gif

so let me understand this...

Spoiler [+]
bardock in his fight with freeza was sent back in time via the explosion of the planet? he goes to planet plant where they have a medicine that is the same as those machines in Z...he chills there and becomes cool with natives. Chilled is freeza's relative or w.e and come thru and tries to run %+!%. bardock being from the future thinks its freeza. they get to fighting > someone nice dies > anger > super sayin...chilled as he dies hands out a warning to his fam which in turn ends up being the legend of the super sayin...

did i get that right? im seeing holes here...

freeza knows about the super sayin so destroys planet vegeta sending bardock back in time where he becomes said legend, the story of which gets passed on to freeza who destroys planet vegeta for fear of said legend...that doesn't compute
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
just read it
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
bardock in his fight with freeza was sent back in time via the explosion of the planet? he goes to planet plant where they have a medicine that is the same as those machines in Z...he chills there and becomes cool with natives. Chilled is freeza's relative or w.e and come thru and tries to run %+!%. bardock being from the future thinks its freeza. they get to fighting > someone nice dies > anger > super sayin...chilled as he dies hands out a warning to his fam which in turn ends up being the legend of the super sayin...

freeza knows about the super sayin so destroys planet vegeta sending bardock back in time where he becomes said legend, the story of which gets passed on to freeza who destroys planet vegeta for fear of said legend...that doesn't compute
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

although I don't think its the end for that guy...Kenpachi
pimp.gif

I like the direction Bleach is taking but it still feels like a better than average filler. Hopefully Ichigo regaining his power leads into the Oken/soul King.

Naruto only knowing ball form jutsu's is wack.

I'd like Kishimoto to atleast have naruto work on some super toad genjutsu or an 8-gates type taijutsu...

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

I love the fleshing out of old Kage's and super ninjas.

pimp.gif

I like the direction Bleach is taking but it still feels like a better than average filler. Hopefully Ichigo regaining his power leads into the Oken/soul King.

I'd like Kishimoto to atleast have naruto work on some super toad genjutsu or an 8-gates type taijutsu...

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

pimp.gif
just read it
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the terminator/time travel paradox.

one event in the future, causes someone to travel back in time to prevent said event, thereby insuring its occurrence to begin with just by his presence in the past.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

pimp.gif
just read it
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the terminator/time travel paradox.

one event in the future, causes someone to travel back in time to prevent said event, thereby insuring its occurrence to begin with just by his presence in the past.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pimp.gif

3rd raikage though...
pimp.gif

Idk if srs.... but narutos justu was molded after the strongest tailed beast jutsu.And he also knows the tailed beast jutsu.Do you think taijutsu or genjutsu would work against.top tier nin such as sasuke.Hell the toad song couldnt even kill pain.Plus he already is a master of frog fu.There are no other justu he can learn that would improve what he has now.Bleach: i hope kenpachi really killed that guy.Im sure his time power will reverse the.damage.

Back
Top Bottom