The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece though.. :smokin
At the very least I think Kinemon will join and he'll leave Momo with his friend at Wano, on the MS translation he already included him as part of the strawhats so I'm just gonna go with that.
Still confused as to who knocked out all those gladiators in the arena, did Rebecca have some haki? And if it was, it only knocked em out for a few seconds?
Cavendash was the one who took everyone out of commission like it was mentioned earlier. I guess dude has a "Mr. Hyde" type of counterpart whenever he goes to sleep. :lol:

One Piece though..
smokin.gif
At the very least I think Kinemon will join and he'll leave Momo with his friend at Wano, on the MS translation he already included him as part of the strawhats so I'm just gonna go with that.
Still confused as to who knocked out all those gladiators in the arena, did Rebecca have some haki? And if it was, it only knocked em out for a few seconds?
Doflamingo is just associating Kinemon with the Strawhats cause he saw him with Luffy and Zoro. He hasn't officially joined or anything. He should be with them till Wano after than after that Luffy will make a decision on whether or not to give him a invite. 
It wasn't haki or anything. They explained what happen. When Cavendish falls asleep his alter ego or split personality or whatever takes over named Hakuba. So it was basically Cavendish who took everyone out, but when he went to get Rebecca she partially dodged and he only hit her in the side of the head so the helmet took most of the blow. It was similar to the move Kuro used at the beginning of the series when he disappeared and cut everyone except this is at a higher level. Rebecca was the only one to stand everyone else was KOed so it was more than a few seconds. 

Doflamingo is just associating Kinemon with the Strawhats cause he saw him with Luffy and Zoro. He hasn't officially joined or anything. He should be with them till Wano after than after that Luffy will make a decision on whether or not to give him a invite. 

It wasn't haki or anything. They explained what happen. When Cavendish falls asleep his alter ego or split personality or whatever takes over named Hakuba. So it was basically Cavendish who took everyone out, but when he went to get Rebecca she partially dodged and he only hit her in the side of the head so the helmet took most of the blow. It was similar to the move Kuro used at the beginning of the series when he disappeared and cut everyone except this is at a higher level. Rebecca was the only one to stand everyone else was KOed so it was more than a few seconds. 

so how did Cavendish get knocked out in the first place? and why wasn't Rebecca knocked out the first time? And why wasn't everyone sliced up the first time they got knocked out? And how did Hakuba get knocked out or did he just run out of energy?

too many questions I know, even I'm surprised at how slow I'm getting this chapter, I'm already reading the chapter for the 6th time

so how did Cavendish get knocked out in the first place? and why wasn't Rebecca knocked out the first time? And why wasn't everyone sliced up the first time they got knocked out? And how did Hakuba get knocked out or did he just run out of energy?

too many questions I know, even I'm surprised at how slow I'm getting this chapter, I'm already reading the chapter for the 6th time
He didn't get knocked out. He fell asleep and bumped into Suliman, right before Suliman could takeout Rebecca. They had a sleeping bubble on his face and him snoring then Hakuba came out. Either Hakuba ran out of energy or he though he cut everyone. He did get Rebecca since her face was cut but she dodged it enough to avoid a knockout blow along with the helmet protecting her.
The first time they showed everyone down they had all been cut, but it was so fast that no one could see it. Sabo however commented that he had heard of it before. That's why I related it to the move Kuro did at the beginning of the series. Cavendish didn't get back up because he was still asleep. 

i think before the mass KO dude fell asleep, then went hollow i guess? :nerd:

One Piece

Now that theyve shown Luffy with no Sabo, I can see us not getting anything on Sabo for a very long time.

Naruto

They're just giving jutsu's and power ups like its nothing smh.

Bleach

This fight shouldnt have taken this many chapters

bleach, cosigned.

Naruto
God Mode Madara. Dude debo'd all the tailed beast back after handling the 1st, faded the 2nd and laid the shinra tensei/stab game down on sasuke. This really should be the end of the war...nobody else even stand a chance. Going to be interesting to see how Naruto and Sasuke come back from the verge of death.

LOL solid post.

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! Ren[/COLOR] Episode 2

CHUUNIBYOU

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

STAHP

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT

Really warm episode, absolutely loved, continues to be enjoyable.
Same as last week, 10/10, still AOTS for me.

Last edited:

Naruto
God Mode Madara. Dude debo'd all the tailed beast back after handling the 1st, faded the 2nd and laid the shinra tensei/stab game down on sasuke. This really should be the end of the war...nobody else even stand a chance. Going to be interesting to see how Naruto and Sasuke come back from the verge of death.
Some power of friendship/love/believing in yourself/unity type garbage most like.

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! Ren[/COLOR] Episode 2

CHUUNIBYOU

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

STAHP

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT

Really warm episode, absolutely loved, continues to be enjoyable.
Same as last week, 10/10, still AOTS for me.
That was my favorite part of the episode. She's too adorable. :lol:

Nah, Bro. Eff Momo. He's the worst. Maybe if he had joined pre timeskip he'd be acceptable since he would have had time to grow and learn and get experience, but now in the new world, no. It's been made a point of that the new world is supposed to be harsh and unforgiving. Adding Momo would negatively affect the crew.

1. He's not a full fledged samurai, so he has 0 value as a fighter, which the Strawhats need. Someone if not multiple people would have to care for him on every island. As I said early they have a hard enough time watching the ship, now having to watch a kid who can't defend himself no please. He's also been proven to be a distraction. When the ship was ambushed the 2nd time with Jora's group the biggest reason no one was paying attention was because they were too busy playing with Momo. Then we saw in the "fight" with Jora he hit her while she was down with that wooden stick and then looked to be praise, which just highlighted his weakness and lack of battle experience. He's not like kid Ace, Sabo, Luffy, or Zoro who could at least handle fodder. Pluse NW fodder should be stronger than East Blue fodder. We don't need to make the weakling trio a weakling quartet.

2. He has 0 devil fruit control and it takes some time to get it. Plus he has an artificial devil fruit with unknown side affects and issues. He obviously has some importance, but it shouldn't be his devil fruit. He ate that at PH and Doflamingo shouldn't know that. So his importance and his devil fruit should be unrelated. His importance should deal with Wano, and he should be left there after that arc.

I see what you mean but I think the lil man has some potential, I'd actually like to see this kid join the crew. Aside from the fact that doflamingo is after 'em for reasons unknown, I kinda would like the story to progress into a repeat of history in which momo getting stronger an Liffey eventually passing on the straw hat to him in the same sense that roger passed it to shanks. *shrugs*

[COLOR=#red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] ep. 14
Alright, I gotta ask this question. I can't believe I'm asking it and I hope I never have to ask it again, but why are the teacher's nipples so radiant and luminescent? :lol:
Also, Ryuko is lookin pretty awesome with the senketsu scarf and the track suit. :pimp:
The look that Ryuko has right now reminds me of someone else I've seen in a show or movie. I can't quite remember if it's anime related or not. Anyone have any guesses? :nerd:

And as always, any Mako shenanigans are always appreciated. :lol:

I see what you mean but I think the lil man has some potential, I'd actually like to see this kid join the crew. Aside from the fact that doflamingo is after 'em for reasons unknown, I kinda would like the story to progress into a repeat of history in which momo getting stronger an Liffey eventually passing on the straw hat to him in the same sense that roger passed it to shanks. *shrugs*
His potential at the moment is limited. He has no ambitions to master his devil fruit. He's not at a stage where he's even allowed to own or use a real sword. It doesn't even appear he carries a practice sword. Also, if he wasn't just mocking Luffy and his dream is actually to become the shogun on Wano then him becoming a pirate and traveling is unlikely. Momo's dreams and ideals are tied to the samurai of Wano not piracy. His utility on the crew is nil and the likely hood of him joining should be slim. While it's unlikely Shanks will accept the hat when Luffy tries to return it, Luffy also wouldn't give it to someone who did truly love pirates and want to be pirate king in the future. Luffy's young if he gives up the hat to another child, if Shanks doesn't take it back, then it will be at the end of the series. There should be plenty of time to meet another kid or even a young teenager, as shanks appeared to be when he got the hat, who is capable of joining and contributing on the crew. 

While there is precedent for samurai's leaving Wano to see the world and get stronger with Ryuma, he was already considered a great swordsman when that happened, so Momo can't be compared. Honestly, Momo needs to stay in Wano after whatever the issue between him, Kinemon, Kanjuro, the missing samurai, Wano, Kaido, and Doflamingo is settled. For him to join, Kinemon, would also probably have to join as his education of Wano culture, customs, history, etc. would need to be continued along with swordsmanship. Plus he needs a babysitter. With that said tho, Kinemon's utility on the crew is limited as he only provides disguises and is about brook's level it seems. If Zoro learns his fire cutting technique his chances lower again and we already have multiple fire users in the crew with Sanji, Luffy, Franky, and at times Ussop. 

That's my view on this issue. I think Luffy can find a much better heir for the straw hat and a much better crewmate than Momo.

thank you guys for posting all that stuff of the big 3 in the spoiler tags. I was on a plane for 14 hours and just got to read the big 3.

great chapters for all 3.

no bleach hype though???

am I the only one liking it right now?

That's hard to say, considering Itachi never used genjutsu on Nagato, which we dont know if it was because he couldn't, or just didnt try. I dont even know.

good question though but I would think no.

thank you guys for posting all that stuff of the big 3 in the spoiler tags. I was on a plane for 14 hours and just got to read the big 3.

no bleach hype though???

kubo's milking the fights too much.  like the art is cool. but a two page spread of smoke?

Anybody else wondering what the 9 tails told gases and why he fly off towards the moon with naruto?

no bleach hype though???

Never liked Renji but my dude is Bossin right now,lol...
But that fight could have been shorter I must confess...

[COLOR=#red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] ep. 14
Alright, I gotta ask this question. I can't believe I'm asking it and I hope I never have to ask it again, but why are the teacher's nipples so radiant and luminescent? :lol:
Also, Ryuko is lookin pretty awesome with the senketsu scarf and the track suit. :pimp:
The look that Ryuko has right now reminds me of someone else I've seen in a show or movie. I can't quite remember if it's anime related or not. Anyone have any guesses? :nerd:

And as always, any Mako shenanigans are always appreciated. :lol:
I am thoroughly convinced that he has some kind of crazy ultimate laser attack or something involving those nipples. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom