The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I loved Nobleese but stopped reading during the second season. (no particular reason) hope to get back in to it soon i know im super behind though.

I'm getting back into it as well.

Just started watching Attack on Titan. Gonna follow that up with Kill ls Kill and Girls und Panzar.

I also just d/l all the available Rebuilds of Evangelion as that is one of my top Anime series. 3.0 was just released here in the theaters on Friday.

Also I just found out about Ghost in the Shell: Arise and I need to watch that as well.

It's Wave, so probably some anime girl gifs
laugh.gif
Oh I see. 

I dislike people like that. 
mean.gif

I finished the first season of "Fairy Tail" it's pretty good just a bit goofy. I recommended it.

Now episode 7 of "Attack on Titan".

Anyone ever watched or read Berserk? Watching the new movies for it now and this is some serious stuff lol

Anyone ever watched or read Berserk? Watching the new movies for it now and this is some serious stuff lol
I've read the first volume. I liked what I read, but I haven't read it in a while.

The manga is really gory. 

What did you like about the movies?

I've been marathoning Hajime No Ippo these past couple while trying to balance this seasons shows and man is it hard.

But HNI is so god damn good, has me shadow boxing after every episode :lol:

I just got passed the Junior Featherweight of East Japan Championship arc and man it feels like I haven't even made a dent in the series.

Not even mad tho, just keeps me occupied till Chuunibyou Wednesday.

Anyone else watching Tonari no Seki-kun?

It's a short from this season but man is it entertaining as hell.

The last movie that came out was too real. lol
Just finished watching it lol some of the rawest stuff i've seen in a while.

I've read the first volume. I liked what I read, but I haven't read it in a while.

The manga is really gory. 

What did you like about the movies?
I've seen the anime and read a good bit of the manga, and I like how the movies are a very concise adaptation of it all for one. Like with other anime/manga series i'd recommend people read or watch the original source material as well, but the movies work to give someone a general feel for the overall story without investing too much of one's time. Then of course I enjoy the setting and the characters as well. Updated animation if nice as well, though it's a bit jarring at points. Sometimes it looks really smooth and at others it looks really...IDK, fake.

Anyone else watching Tonari no Seki-kun?

It's a short from this season but man is it entertaining as hell.

I've been reading the manga, so I was hesitant to watch it but I gave in and love how smoothly it translated over. I would've loved if they did 23 minutes worth of shorts like a Shin-Chan or something, but it still works as is. Best part is that I don't believe they're sticking exclusively to the time-wasters from the manga so they can really keep it going as long as they want.

Naruto is out on MS.

Edit:
Dayum. That new chapter came out swinging. :wow:

On an important side note though, this was from MS:
"And so it begins...the final year for 2/3rds of the big three..."

Man, I can't believe that by the end of this year, we'll only be left with Bleach... :smh: :wink: :lol: j/k
But seriously though, what will fill the void when Bleach and Naruto are gone (Aside from OP, which will theoretically reign supreme for about another decade or so :lol:)?

Last edited:
^ wait, we'll only be left with bleach or OP? :lol: I got lost in that post.

Naruto
I won't believe it till I see Hashi's justu. :lol: :smh: Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill anyone important.

Back
Top Bottom