The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

:x Naruto is on another level now bruh. Sage x 9 Tailed mode :smh: :x :x :x

Sasuke is super jelly right now. Like Vegeta when he saw Goku and Trunks as Super Saiyans. :rofl:

Naruto doesn't have any kind of sense of gloom/despair, like this is suppose to be the major villian of the series.

One Piece
Cool chapter, even though I had no idea what was going on for a good chunk of it. :lol:
Cavendash trying to kill Lucy at the same time Bartolomeo is geeking out at the sight of him, then Chinjao comes along and accidentally breaks the rest area with his head while apologizing to Lucy. :rofl:
I wonder if Chinjao is actually going to turn over control of the Happou Navy to Luffy though. That sounds interesting. :nerd:

Bleach
Off to a good start IMO. I can't wait to see what new tricks everyone has up their sleeves, especially the captains who lost their bankais. They are still missing them, right? :nerd:

One Piece
Luffy never stops eating :lol:

Bleach
03-041.jpg

Seems like there's always a tournament in every epic manga/anime

From DBZ. YuYu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Naruto, and now One Piece. :pimp:

True

is Flame of Recca similar to those others?

The tournament in Flame of Recca seems to be more similar to the Dark Tournament in YuYU Hakusho. Story-wise it's a little bit closer to Naruto as they both deal with ninjas/kages.

Flame of Recca was a good one. Those female dragon's human form though :smokin

Last edited:
One Piece
Cool chapter, even though I had no idea what was going on for a good chunk of it.
laugh.gif

Cavendash trying to kill Lucy at the same time Bartolomeo is geeking out at the sight of him, then Chinjao comes along and accidentally breaks the rest area with his head while apologizing to Lucy.
roll.gif

I wonder if Chinjao is actually going to turn over control of the Happou Navy to Luffy though. That sounds interesting.
nerd.gif
One Piece
Barto is currently the most moe character in the series
laugh.gif

One Piece
Barto is currently the most moe character in the series :lol:
"I hope sempai notices me today..." :rofl:
Hmm, is he more Moe, Tsundere, or Yandere? :lol:

Last edited:
but its naruto hes the main character thats portrayed to be oblivious to gloom/despair :lol:
Yeah I guess. Maybe it's because I was younger but I was actually worried for Goku when he fought Vegeta/Frezia/Cell/Broly. 

Kishi doesnt have the balls to kill off a major character. By major I mean people like naruto, sasuke, sakura, kakashi etc. The best he has done is Neji.

As for DBZ, I think its an age thing. Like theres no way that Goku would stay gone. But I didnt know that back then.

Naruto doesn't have any kind of sense of gloom/despair, like this is suppose to be the major villian of the series.
yeah. Like when I first read AoT, all I felt was despair in the series. Like people were getting eaten left and right with reckless abandon.

Last edited:
Kishi doesnt have the balls to kill off a major character. By major I mean people like naruto, sasuke, sakura, kakashi etc. The best he has done is Neji.

As for DBZ, I think its an age thing. Like theres no way that Goku would stay gone. But I didnt know that back then.
yeah. Like when I first read AoT, all I felt was despair in the series. Like people were getting eaten left and right with reckless abandon.

Pervy sage :frown:

Last edited:
Jiraya dying was way more significant than Neji.
and Asuma's death was way more heart breaking.

They didn't really show Neji doing anything worthy before his death like the other 2.

Neji?

F&* y'all talmbout?

When did he die?

The anime didn't even get this far? Or was this sarcasm?

I can't even remember HOW he died to be honest. Everyone just moved right on like it never happened. That's one thing that I've always hated about Naruto, most dramatic moments don't feel dramatic at all. It's like, "Oh, okay." Village got wrecked? Oh okay. Neji died? Damn. Oh, we're not going to mourn that? Okay.

Last edited:
Neji?

F&* y'all talmbout?

When did he die?

The anime didn't even get this far? Or was this sarcasm?

I can't even remember HOW he died to be honest. Everyone just moved right on like it never happened. That's one thing that I've always hated about Naruto, most dramatic moments don't feel dramatic at all. It's like, "Oh, okay." Village got wrecked? Oh okay. Neji died? Damn. Oh, we're not going to mourn that? Okay.

I don't really watch the anime. That said, I don't recall seeing him die in the manga. Who killed him?

Pervy sage :frown:

I guess jiraya, but thats like saying you'd care if Master Roshi was killed. I mean, itd suck, but its not goku getting perma deathed

The juubi was shooting wood spikes out and hinata went to shield naruto, but neji shielded hinata and got spiked. it was kinda corny.

Free!
Rin is an a-hole. Im not getting the obsession with him and haru. I get they were friends, but its like they are scorned lovers.
wait a minute :0

Last edited:
I don't really watch the anime. That said, I don't recall seeing him die in the manga. Who killed him?

The Jyuubi killed him at the beginning of this current arc. Some foolishness like Hinata and Naruto were working together for some reason that totally escapes me now, and the Jyuubi launched a wood attack to shut their effort down. Neji took one for the team by intercepting it, got speared, and probably went out like a boss for all of a page.

Last edited:
Anime Haven is officially back in business :pimp:

The uploading isn't done yet but hopefully by the middle of the month it'll be back to good ol' self

Last edited:
Free!
Rin is an a-hole. Im not getting the obsession with him and haru. I get they were friends, but its like they are scorned lovers.
wait a minute :0
You're finally catching on... :lol: :wink:

Yeah, their dynamic is a bit annoying indeed.

Anime Haven is officially back in business :pimp:

The uploading isn't done yet but hopefully by the middle of the month it'll be back to good ol' self

Yeah, I noticed a few days ago that they started putting anime back up :pimp:

I've gotten really used to Kiss-Anime though with the dim feature and most new episodes in HD before Anime Haven would have them up. Not sure if I want to migrate back :lol:

Hajime no Ippo, Freezing, Kill La Kill are the only ones I'm really looking forward to.
Pupa looks interesting
I'll check out Flame of Recca.

Anyone else caught up with Pokemon though? These new games had me interested. I left off at the end of Pokemon: Battle Frontier when I was younger.

Back
Top Bottom