The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER THE BLU RAYS FOR ATTACK ON TITAN? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TO FIND A PLACE WHERE I CAN ORDER ALL THE BLU RAYS, BOOKS, NOVELS ALL AT ONCE.

Home release probably won't be till the end of the year in Japan.

Funimation (If I remember correctly) scored the license for the stateside release and is working on the dub and BD release for next year

Wouldn't be surprised if we see it dubbed on Toonami next summer

Last edited:
each episode of Sword art online get better and better.. love it

Be forewarned, I too shared the excitement of the first couple episodes but man was I disappointed.

terribly disappointed :smh: i have no one to blame but myself for falling for the hype though.

I ended up watching the whole series just because i saw so much of it that felt obligated to finish it.

Last edited:
The World God Only Knows Season 3 Episode 9

...that **** hurt.....Chihiro

/a/ kills me tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER THE BLU RAYS FOR ATTACK ON TITAN? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TO FIND A PLACE WHERE I CAN ORDER ALL THE BLU RAYS, BOOKS, NOVELS ALL AT ONCE.

Home release probably won't be till the end of the year in Japan.

Funimation (If I remember correctly) scored the license for the stateside release and is working on the dub and BD release for next year

Wouldn't be surprised if we see it dubbed on Toonami next summer

wouldn't toonami be the wrong spot for it with all the violence? probably adult swim

WataMote episode 9

Shots busted at K-On :lol:
There were shots fired at a few things, but all in all it felt like a semi feel good episode. I don't mind. She deserves a bit of a break every now and then. :lol:

chapter was good better than the last chapter
sasuke better pull out perfect susano or something kishi loves him too much so we'll def see more of him

**** bleach for taking this long break. the anime is on indefinite hiatus cuz it got too close to the manga. so...in response...manga takes a month long break. FOH

i dont wanna spoil it for you. anime stopped abruptly after
ichigo beat the fullbringers, returned to spirit world and told the captains his decision about whether he wanted to continue to be a sub. shinigami after all the crap they did to him
manga is LEAGUES past that point already.

Last edited:
I wonder what jutsu Minato was talking about. I think there was a panel where he said "I'll have to use that jutsu." Is it the one that he was trying to use but everyone kept interrupting him?

One Piece
Cool chapter, even though I had no idea what was going on for a good chunk of it. :lol:
Cavendash trying to kill Lucy at the same time Bartolomeo is geeking out at the sight of him, then Chinjao comes along and accidentally breaks the rest area with his head while apologizing to Lucy. :rofl:
I wonder if Chinjao is actually going to turn over control of the Happou Navy to Luffy though. That sounds interesting. :nerd:

Bleach
Off to a good start IMO. I can't wait to see what new tricks everyone has up their sleeves, especially the captains who lost their bankais. They are still missing them, right? :nerd:

Bruh one piece has way too much going on in marineford smh. Everybody pop out the woodwork then go ghost for an episode. Crocodile* smh

Back
Top Bottom