The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

o i can agree with that. The first few episodes that i DID watch looked incredible. visually one of the best animes I've seen. top 10 without a doubt.

how could it be second to dbz? the adaptation is soooooooo similar (damn near exact) that i dont bother watching the show anymore.

Sadly this is the case for me too. I wish I had stuck to the weekly grind for the anime though because the time between each chapter is excruciating.

New Feng Shen Ji is out.
The gods play dirty. They have no honor... :smh:
Man I can feel it... Nitian Erxing is gonna die soon. :frown:
Hopefully they can stop that immortality crap before he dies so he can take a few with him at least.

New Feng Shen Ji is out.
Hopefully they can stop that immortality crap before he dies so he can take a few with him at least.

When seen his heart I thought the same I hope they break thru before that. Its not looking good tho unless the girl on the inside does something.

finally decide to read aot manga in hopes of answering some questions.....only to end up with more questions than before :smh:

monthly wait :x |I

Ok so now that we know the whole straw hat team got split up and defeated at the sandy archepleigo, what happened to the other rookie captains did they just manage to get away smh and why did kuma even spare the straw hat crew anyway

Ok so now that we know the whole straw hat team got split up and defeated at the sandy archepleigo, what happened to the other rookie captains did they just manage to get away smh and why did kuma even spare the straw hat crew anyway
All will be revealed in time. Just keep reading.

one piece is getting interesting.

naruto... father & son team just saved the whole ninja clans was pretty good, but we didnt need the whole chapter explaining how it worked.

New Feng Shen Ji is out.

Such a dirty trick...:smh:

I can't wait to see how this war will turn out.

each episode of Sword art online get better and better.. love it

Which episode are you on? For me, the second half of the anime took a HUGE dip. Guys who've finished the anime know what I am talking about.

I absolutely loved the first half...this anime had so much potential. :smh:

Which episode are you on? For me, the second half of the anime took a HUGE dip. Guys who've finished the anime know what I am talking about.

I absolutely loved the first half...this anime had so much potential. :smh:

Only episode 4 or 5 whichever is on cartoon network, so I have to wait every week to watch..
don't feel like watching a sub,
I'm ok with the dub.

Only episode 4 or 5 whichever is on cartoon network, so I have to wait every week to watch..
don't feel like watching a sub,
I'm ok with the dub.

I'm sure the dub is just fine. Just be aware that the anime suddenly shifts focus somewhere in the middle. It may not be a bad thing for some viewers, but I myself did not like it.

Just started Attack on Titan.

I don't like this Eren dude. Seems like a loudmouth chump to me.

Mikasa seems cool though.

WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER THE BLU RAYS FOR ATTACK ON TITAN? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TO FIND A PLACE WHERE I CAN ORDER ALL THE BLU RAYS, BOOKS, NOVELS ALL AT ONCE.

WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER THE BLU RAYS FOR ATTACK ON TITAN? I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TO FIND A PLACE WHERE I CAN ORDER ALL THE BLU RAYS, BOOKS, NOVELS ALL AT ONCE.

I dont even know if they are out on bluray seeing as it only started a few months ago. And Im pretty sure you can find the manga scans online fairly easily to read if you google shingeki no kyojin

Probably wont be available in Blu Ray for awhile. Maybe a few months after the series is over if youre lucky. I generally just order my anime blu rays through amazon.

Back
Top Bottom