The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That nostalgia :pimp:

Outlaw Star was always my favorite. Remember buying the complete collection on DVD back then and binging it on my day off. Those were good times! :pimp:

Be nice to have wing zero at some point. Not even asking for the endless waltz iteration

while Wing Zeros is arguably one of the best looking Gundam, the simple classic OG Guardian will always have that nostalgic feel for me. much like how I loved the classic SDF-1 and Rick Hunter /Hikaru VF1-S.

Man those Toonami Midnight Run feels.

ITS’S A GUNDAM!!!

That toonami op sounds like ear rape

The og is one of the GOATs

1640448348647.gif

Screenshot_20211227-132512_TikTok.jpg

He got caught cheating with LISA, the singer for the demon slayer osts, so looks like they're cutting him off.

yikes.

Screenshot_20211227-132512_TikTok.jpg

He got caught cheating with LISA, the singer for the demon slayer osts, so looks like they're cutting him off.

yikes.
I'm lost. He got caught cheating doing what? Why would he need to quit all his jobs. I'm reading he's going on hiatus.

Japan different.

I'm lost. He got caught cheating doing what? Why would he need to quit all his jobs. I'm reading he's going on hiatus.

Japan different.

he got caught cheating on his wife, LISA.

supposedly she attempted to commit suicide when she found out

Man I watched the 2 seasons of Re: Zero and that completely set me up when I just started really getting in to Tokyo Revengers :smh:

I knew what both were about loosely but watching it you can just tell Re: Zero is based on a light novel and not a manga. It's way mkre like a fantasy novel the way they can have multiple eps in a row focus on drama or romance or not even the main plot. It hooked me early but then it went straight to romance then a mystery that seems unconnected. There's some other interesting stuff like the witches of the deadly sins, other witches, etc.

It definitely has some really gruesome kills, a lot of unexpected events but once Subaru the MC figures it all out everybody is saved, he gains a new power, and it starts all over again in the next arc. I've gotten use to that main cast of characters surviving even when more characters are added to it.

Then I started Tokyo Revengers. Similar ****. Different time travel rules. My boy Draken though 😥

TR is okay. On the delinquent angle it doesn't measure up to Crows or Worst.

Man I watched the 2 seasons of Re: Zero and that completely set me up when I just started really getting in to Tokyo Revengers :smh:

I knew what both were about loosely but watching it you can just tell Re: Zero is based on a light novel and not a manga. It's way mkre like a fantasy novel the way they can have multiple eps in a row focus on drama or romance or not even the main plot. It hooked me early but then it went straight to romance then a mystery that seems unconnected. There's some other interesting stuff like the witches of the deadly sins, other witches, etc.

It definitely has some really gruesome kills, a lot of unexpected events but once Subaru the MC figures it all out everybody is saved, he gains a new power, and it starts all over again in the next arc. I've gotten use to that main cast of characters surviving even when more characters are added to it.

Then I started Tokyo Revengers. Similar ****. Different time travel rules. My boy Draken though 😥

TR is okay. On the delinquent angle it doesn't measure up to Crows or Worst.
Takemichi a ***** bro

That new chapter of one piece. Looks like the climax to this act is fast approaching...
Still think wano will take most of next year to complete. The kaido/Luffy fight will take a little bit and then we’ll get a kaido flashback before wrapping things up.

Back
Top Bottom