The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

just need to go cop 13 and I’ll be up to date on the volumes
308E443F-3EDF-4542-83D9-94CD7761CE68.jpeg

watching Dressrosa and bro Ussop gotta be the most annoying character.

I really thought dude would no longer be a coward after the time skip smh.

I get what Oda is doing though. hes gonna make Ussop super useless and and coward all the way through.

Then sometime later Ussop is going to die and sacrifice his life for the crew and hes going to die being the bravest warrior of the sea and its going to make up for all his cowardly actions in the past.

probably in the elbaf arc since hes always wanted to be like them

:lol: @ who the traitor turned out to be in MHA

I'm a scumbag villain :rofl:

Plus for all he did he got the wild trash quirk.

When I get my 50th booster shot in the year 2051

:rofl: What is this?

Dude doing the VA work isn't even speaking Japanese. He's saying everything in English with a thick accent :rofl: For a second I thought I knew fluent Japanese.

Last edited:
watching Dressrosa and bro Ussop gotta be the most annoying character.

I really thought dude would no longer be a coward after the time skip smh.

I get what Oda is doing though. hes gonna make Ussop super useless and and coward all the way through.

Then sometime later Ussop is going to die and sacrifice his life for the crew and hes going to die being the bravest warrior of the sea and its going to make up for all his cowardly actions in the past.

probably in the elbaf arc since hes always wanted to be like them
Naw Ussop going to be around for the long haul.. LOL. Dude at least has to meet his dad first. LMAO.

I thought Fishman Island was gonna be an average arc. Something to gear up viewers/readers for some new world **** but it was fire.

Was there a One Piece anime hiatus between summit war and the time skip? Like Naruto and Shippuden

Binks sake still bangs.

I assume the Noah and the prophecy is foreshadowing some world ending event? Probably what the fortune teller saw.

Is the Sunny being Pluton an "obvious" for lack of a better word, theory or is it a stretch?

Sunny being Pluton is a small theory that doesn't really have legs but Franky having the blueprints all along is the clear connection.

Thing is he decided to build his dream ship for the strawhats. I don't think as a prideful shipwright with his own talent and skills he'd just copy the Pluton blueprints.

Plus Iceberg helped build it and he would obviously notice they were building Pluton.

So it would take a huge retcon or a flashback showing Iceberg and Franky decided to secretly build an ancient weapon the strawhats.

Also there's the fact that the original Pluton still exists and is hidden somewhere in Alabasta most likely. So unless Oda is going for multiple Plugins being out there for the big war there's probably gonna just be one.

:rofl: What is this?

Dude doing the VA work isn't even speaking Japanese. He's saying everything in English with a thick accent :rofl: For a second I thought I knew fluent Japanese.
This had me rolling :rofl:
That clip is from Overlord I think but I've never watched it. I love the thick Japanese pronunciation of English words.
Man was really out there applying like 30 buffs to himself before a battle :smh: :lol:

This had me rolling :rofl:
That clip is from Overlord I think but I've never watched it. I love the thick Japanese pronunciation of English words.
Man was really out there applying like 30 buffs to himself before a battle :smh: :lol:
well, they wouldn't call it overlord if his buffs weren't over the top. :rofl:

Saw this on Twitter the other day, I forgot that was in the anime :lol:
They really had Gon saying that with a Japanese accent adding an -uh after it

New Spider-Man Theory:

Peter finally enrolls in college. He's in Doctor Connor class and he learns genetics and how a new serum that can change the DNA of a certain race in humans.
All of a sudden, citizens in NYC begin turning into huge humanoids and begin eating little humans.
You hear a large cry and see the Attack Titan.

Eren Yeager is now introduced to the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom