The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

alright taking a break on jojo, watching Yu Yu Hakusho now.

opening theme is flames
Yu Yu Hakusho for me started pretty slow. my friends were into it and it was not til close to the Sensui arc that I started to peak interest. I mean no offense to Taguro which arc was also nice but Sensui brought some feels into the series and an adversary that is as frightening as a villain and a hero at the same time.

1639091833247.gif

Damn forreal? It's only been what, like 3 weeks since it came out. 10 episodes and only 25 seconds of radical Edward

Last edited:
Finished the first part 6 drop of Jojo on Netflix

loving it Araki took that bizarre in the name as a challenge for this part :lol:

weather Report is the most broken stand to date easily. Startin it you’re like ok white snake is broken it can just steal other stands in one swipe that’s ridiculous but then later you see a dude create a tornado of poisonous frogs because that counts as weather because it was technically a real weather phenomenon that happened once :rofl:I love this goofy **** man

Yu Yu Hakusho for me started pretty slow. my friends were into it and it was not til close to the Sensui arc that I started to peak interest. I mean no offense to Taguro which arc was also nice but Sensui brought some feels into the series and an adversary that is as frightening as a villain and a hero at the same time.

im like 10 episodes in and been liking it from the start. this more my speed with the animes I like as far as story telling and character building.

I think 99.999% of people thought it would be crap. Casting john cho was dumb but they needed a familiar name.

I actually really liked it. I let go of the anime and just enjoyed it for what it was. I actually grew to love the casting.

Faye :pimp:

For all the money Netflix put into it I'd thought they'd atleast let have another season. Took them less than a month to give up on it.

Guess they've rather jump straight to one piece and one punch man

Even when I first heard about it I didn't expect it to be great.

Dope film though even with leaving a ton out.
I never knew it was a prequel kinda sequel. I thought it was the first 2 films which I had on Bluray years ago. it kinda surprised me they made a 3rd/4th film. so when I did a go at it, I said this wasn't the first 2 films which I was glad. anyways, AOT film adaptation was a major disappointment after RK. as far as the anime RK goes, always loved the story of the monk.

For all the money Netflix put into it I'd thought they'd atleast let have another season. Took them less than a month to give up on it.

Guess they've rather jump straight to one piece and one punch man
Hold up, there's going to be a One Punch Man live-action adaptation?

Back
Top Bottom