The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20211128-162131_TikTok.jpg

Is yuyu Hakusho a must watch?
that scene with Gon is truly amazing and heartbreaking. I don't typically get emotional with Animes but that one got me totally unexpected. credit the scene presentation and this soundtrack.

I expected Ging to be some awesome, bada$$ dude.
sude is a deadbeat bum looking pops 😂

I was expecting the same as someone awesome. never knew he's a dead beat dad. all the hype of him being an all powerful Nen user that created Greed Island and Kite's mentor, I expected more. skill-wise he could be but his demeanor is damn pathetic. now it makes sense while Gon was left. not because of something important but rather him being a useless dad.

Yup. I'm into alternative / goth chicks. Paige from wwe, Stoya, Elvira, suicide girls, burning angel girls.

Marathon'd Ousama Ranking tonight (up to the current ep) and it's fantastic so far. The characters have a nice amount of complexity and I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with these seeds they've planted. Art and animation are flames too, Wit Studios might be elite at this point.

I finally doubled back to watch the last two episodes of To Your Eternity too... that last arc was weak as hell :lol: I ain't care about any of them __s and the types of fights they had with the Nokkers were boring.

I'll still give Season 2 a shot come Fall '22, but this was a series I could barely resist jumping into the manga of back around episode 8-9, and now I almost feel like I've had enough of it.

Back
Top Bottom