THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well I might've still taken the L, gf hit on a the womens version and she might've gotten a 10.5w for me instead of a 10.5 mens ......................................

I mean, will there be any difference on These??

Attachments

• 5A86A50F-3593-4A95-8569-DE3B76167EBA.jpeg
    5A86A50F-3593-4A95-8569-DE3B76167EBA.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 82
Something is up with my SNKRS account. Got the same error message for the WC3 shock drop.

A2908EAF-AE93-480B-BE86-07FD478AD943.png

Called them up about my account bc I've been through some pain lol .. of course they said my account is fine. Then I hit these today :lol: not that I have an unusually hard time getting air maxes. I mostly only try for OGs. I'm still deleting that **** :lol:

Someone suggested the system SNKRS is using isn’t FCFS, but more a draw still between the first accounts that get in 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sorry for y'all..... but that Ls to avys ratio for all of ya is 💯 lol

I'll be iight. They let me hit on the WC3 shock drop. I wouldn't trade it the other way around if they gon not let me hit because I just hit

Looks like I'll be due again by 2027 for another hit. I can wait

That's what I'm curious about, too. I wasn't able to score on the men's pair, but got a women's pair. My coworker was able to help me score on the men's pair.

What was the date and time he said they would be released if you miss out today?
Don't quote me on this as I started zoning out while anticipating the shock drop, but there might be another chance during the Tinker Hatfield 3/22 session? Again, I could be completely wrong. If not, then it's likely gonna be release day of 3/26.

I hope not but in the past with dual releases the woman’s pairs of had a slightly narrower last (Air Maxes, Jordan 1s etc) but I only hit on a woman’s 11.5. Still in search of a 10M though cause I got wider feet.

Back
Top Bottom