THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I haven’t been on NT much lately. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 You don’t like these too much, or what’s up? Personally, the bigger bubble makes the sneaker look a little off. But still love it overall. Same with the yellow midsole on White Cement 3s. Don’t like that one detail but I can still enjoy the sneaker overall.

Based off two recent shock drops I tried for, I’m guessing these will be reimagined 3 numbers and not playoff 13 numbers…

Facts as soon as i heard « if you are in the us.. » i was f dat lol. Well im pretty sure i will get one big bubble retail. Or two (for matching quality you know lol)

I might be one of the few that found the first phase of the cast insightful and interesting :rofl: I cut out early though. Not interested in AM's, and I'm still salty that our Leadership didn't keep us in our roles on Campus, and sent us back to the MLK store instead. (This was many years ago, but... STILL:smh:). I hold a tiny grudge against Nike for that one.

I actually liked that informercial. Hey, what was that AM90 shoe that they were talking about after the CDG Air 180s? I missed the name, but it was in the beginning of the show when they were going through the various kinds of AMs. Looked really nice.

Back
Top Bottom