THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just a high school teacher with no kids of my own and sufficient disposable income :lol:

Shots are taken on portrait mode on an iphone15. Edited for cropping and if brightness is needed. Aperture on iphone’s Portrait mode is insanely good and creates bokeh that’s just as good as some of the lenses on my DSLR

Thanks man. I used a Sony Xperia, will have to have a play with my cam, see if there's a portrait setting

I love da pre-order idea...just better implemented a la ALD or similar where you have at least a 24 hr windows to order...even it takes 3-6 months for a shoe I REALLY want...not a draw type where if you don't put your order in the next 10 min your out of luck....I mean Nike has to understand that alot of us buyers have jobs/business and families and that we can't be on SNKRS every other 10 min...even on a 15 min drive you can miss out on something cuz u dont wanna be on your phone while driving...

I love da pre-order idea...just better implemented a la ALD or similar where you have at least a 24 hr windows to order...even it takes 3-6 months for a shoe I REALLY want...not a draw type where if you don't put your order in the next 10 min your out of luck....I mean Nike has to understand that alot of us buyers have jobs/business and families and that we can't be on SNKRS every other 10 min...even on a 15 min drive you can miss out on something cuz u dont wanna be on your phone while driving...
During the pandemic when it was really almost impossible for my friends and I to get anything via retail my boy would constantly go on about how Nike should implement a preorder process.

This seems almost like a trial run, I wonder if they will ever bring it to other product lines like Jordan Brand. It seems like a great way to have all your product sell out without having to worry about stuff rotting in shelves.

I agree the window should be wider than what they offered yesterday though.

Back
Top Bottom