THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The orange really pops too.
2mopbbr.jpg

Anyone ordered from The Good Will Out before. I know theyre legit but how was shipping? The site says up to 21 days with DHL which sound unusually long for DHL from my experience.

Anyone ordered from The Good Will Out before. I know theyre legit but how was shipping? The site says up to 21 days with DHL which sound unusually long for DHL from my experience.
It’s DHL Paket, IIRC, which essentially is the slowest, compounded by languishing in USPS customs for a bit. Not one of my first choices when ordering overseas.

It’s DHL Paket, IIRC, which essentially is the slowest, compounded by languishing in USPS customs for a bit. Not one of my first choices when ordering overseas.
appreciate the response. trying to find my girl the women olive in a size 8 and I think they had the best price but im not going to deal with that shipping

appreciate the response. trying to find my girl the women olive in a size 8 and I think they had the best price but im not going to deal with that shipping
Np, and that’s not to say the package doesn’t arrive safe and sound (it does, they double box), it just takes its sweet time, considering what you’re paying for shipping.

The orange really pops too.
2mopbbr.jpg

What's the quarter overlay material on these?... I can't tell if its nubuck or that vinyl material they have been doing lately. That's 2 more AM 1's on my need to pick up list with these and the university gold pair on the previous page. :smh:

After overreacting yesterday, postman brought them by today. He forgot to leave the package but marked it delivered. Seller shipped in a bag, so the box was messed up, but don't care about that at all. Was worth the extra $30 or so.

For those that have them: I kept seeing a slight bluish tint to the white parts, could be the lighting in my house, but reminds of what I saw on the WC4s couple years ago.
IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2721.JPG IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2710.JPG IMG_2722.JPG

if anyone comes across a wmns us11.5/eu 44/uk9 in 319986-114, please let me know.

i slept and now regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom