THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

After overreacting yesterday, postman brought them by today. He forgot to leave the package but marked it delivered. Seller shipped in a bag, so the box was messed up, but don't care about that at all. Was worth the extra $30 or so.

For those that have them: I kept seeing a slight bluish tint to the white parts, could be the lighting in my house, but reminds of what I saw on the WC4s couple years ago.
IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2721.JPG IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2710.JPG IMG_2722.JPG

nice pair sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98

yes imo it's the lighting of your house, they are perfectly white :wink:

i like it a lot :wink: (the shape of this pair is perfect imo)
SAM_6195.JPG

crazy price, only 66e for one pair for me :smile: (so 132e for two :tongue: )
0934d4ae-af13-4ae6-8771-2f07ce1da259.png
Would either of you or any EU peeps be interested in giving an assist with these? Will pay for your troubles obv.

I was on there yesterday. Only saw 11 & 12. I thought your post meant they updated with an 11.5 but nothing there.

Tempted to buy the 11 and just take the insole out. Wmns 12 is just too big
Ohh aight my fault.

Has anyone ordered from overkill? Does it really take 10-20 days to deliver?! That's crazy! I might just wait until the women's Bordeaux come stateside

Last edited:
nice pair sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98

yes imo it's the lighting of your house, they are perfectly white :wink:

i like it a lot :wink: (the shape of this pair is perfect imo)
SAM_6195.JPG

crazy price, only 66e for one pair for me :smile: (so 132e for two :tongue: )
0934d4ae-af13-4ae6-8771-2f07ce1da259.png

Thanks, the shape and qc is nice on my pair, I noticed they were laced up really really tight but once loosened up looked better.
That price! I don't understand why they aren't releasing in the US.
The pair I ordered off ebay came to be about $30-40 over what it would be retail if it was here.
Still alot better than me flying to Canada or England to buy these hahah.

Would either of you or any EU peeps be interested in giving an assist with these? Will pay for your troubles obv.

Sorry, I'm in the US so can't help much.
I was scouring online for them, but only saw euro sites leading to nike.eu or footlocker.eu. nipseyrustle suggested ebay - and I found only one seller with my size (12), but I think there are a few others with other sizes. I didn't even think to ask NT members to proxy (tbh didn't realize people did that) so ended up paying the resale.

It's crazy these seem to be on deep discount over there. Drop in Canada too, but not here. I suppose even though these are my personal favorite cw of the year for others could seem like nothing special

After overreacting yesterday, postman brought them by today. He forgot to leave the package but marked it delivered. Seller shipped in a bag, so the box was messed up, but don't care about that at all. Was worth the extra $30 or so.

For those that have them: I kept seeing a slight bluish tint to the white parts, could be the lighting in my house, but reminds of what I saw on the WC4s couple years ago.
IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2721.JPG IMG_2711.JPG IMG_2710.JPG IMG_2722.JPG
Given how much the shipping cost me I was really bothered how that seller shipped in just a bag.

I dont dig Ps much, but Battleground is a colour blocking master. Did a great job with these and doesn’t post much so ill do him the honour of posting for him.

532A1B0D-0DA1-4BAC-BB3F-46941F2633B6.jpeg
What color is that base and upper? Ridgerock for the base and what for he upper and mudguard? Was there a blue option that's now sold out?

Sorry, I'm in the US so can't help much.
I was scouring online for them, but only saw euro sites leading to nike.eu or footlocker.eu. nipseyrustle suggested ebay - and I found only one seller with my size (12), but I think there are a few others with other sizes. I didn't even think to ask NT members to proxy (tbh didn't realize people did that) so ended up paying the resale.

It's crazy these seem to be on deep discount over there. Drop in Canada too, but not here. I suppose even though these are my personal favorite cw of the year for others could seem like nothing special
I tried the eBay route but no 10.5s :rolleyes

Given how much the shipping cost me I was really bothered how that seller shipped in just a bag.

Yep, initially I was like, who ships internationally in bag. The actual shoebox was messed up, but since the sneakers themselves were fine I didn't trip.
-
I tried the eBay route but no 10.5s :rolleyes

Seems like they aren't too many being resold. I think I got the 2nd to last pair from the ebay seller had, only one I found with my size.

If it helps, these fit just like the Curry did for me. Tighter than the Anniversary OGs. I have wide sasquatch feet though.

Back
Top Bottom