THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Received my Dawn's yesterday from size? and really impressed with them. So comfy and bangers with yellow laces:D

please, for these olive pair the mesh/midsole and laces are white? if not what is it? sail? thanks
nike-air-max-1-olive-ah8145-201-mood-3.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-ah8145-201-mood-1.jpg

PS: new UHU bespoke lol, only glue no stitching
43952134_10217665167957882_6320800891603517440_n.jpg

PS2: nike... what are you doing ?!?!? :rofl:
nike-wmns-air-max-1-red-white-319986-205-mood-2.jpg

:nthat:

Make the mesh on the toe box and rear white and you have the Air Max 1 'Mars Yard 2.0'!!

Seperate question now.

Any of our UK friends use StockX here (UK)? I want to get the AM1 x Parra but I have heard and seen questionable QC so don't want to get a sloppy pair or not have the option to return a sloppy pair and keep swapping until I get a good/decent condition one.

I recently bought the tonal red anniversary pair from stockx and everything was on point quality wise. The only thing I would be concerned with is all the additional fees they place on items shipped from the US but this may be a non issue as they have now launched Stockx Europe so.....

I got refunded. If stock x can't prove that you received the package via signature, it's a done deal.

This is why EVERY online purchase I make, is with my CC.

I'm not sure if you can dispute a charge with a bank for an item that wasnt received but I know the credit card companies are willing to work with you. they'll normally follow up and let you know they're investigating the matter. I usually get a follow up letter 14-21 days later letting me know their investigation is complete and pretty much saw the matter in my favor.

I believe paypal requires you to also have bank acct info but the only time anyone should be using that is to transfer funds, notwithdraw from it unless you're sending it to someone reliable/you truly know. Just my opinion.

Neither, the midsole definitely is shaded towards green or grey. My eyes can't really tell. So is the mesh on the toebox and laces.

Top is sail, bottom is men's the men's olive pair.
20181101_094122.jpg
There's been a few pairs this year with that greyish midsole. I think it was the watermelons with it. I tried white and sail and neither matched.

I got refunded. If stock x can't prove that you received the package via signature, it's a done deal.

nice, good to hear especially since stockx packages coming out of the Detroit facility usually cant be held with ups for pickup

mica green has a tint to it, i think. the oil grey has a different midsole as well
Oh yea, Mica Green definitely has a tint to it. There's no lace swap possible on that pair. Luckily they come with laces that match the midsole. There's a pair this year that came with darker laces and white nor sail matched the midsole. Can't remember what shoe it was though. I'll dig some pics when I get more free time.

Back
Top Bottom