THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Attachments

• 5E8624D6-187F-4CE8-AA9E-4162E76CDC71.png
    5E8624D6-187F-4CE8-AA9E-4162E76CDC71.png
    569.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 7319937B-08DC-4A8E-89A0-9415881D03B4.png
    7319937B-08DC-4A8E-89A0-9415881D03B4.png
    417.6 KB · Views: 30
Where are you located? I am in the US, but I played around with other random countries and it kept giving me the same prompt. Maybe it is the specific size (UK 8) that is not shipping internationally and the other sizes are able to ship.
I'm in the US too. It was $154 shipped.

Your size is probably not UK 8. That seems to be the size that is not shipping internationally for whatever reason.

Out of all the sizes I had to be... 8 UK. I think it's a good sign though that quantities might be decent globally. And I'm hoping Hanon gets them because they generally ship with no duties to Canada.

Last night I was on NDC and there were some men's gold/black AM1's. Can't find them now, did anybody else see them? Was thinking about picking them up for one of my buddies who is a Steeler fan.

Yeah, that is messed up. Why UK 8? SMH I honestly want to see some Youtube reviews and on-foot videos because after hearing many people talk about the glue stains, that is a concern to me. I am not trying to spend good money on shipping for a crappy product and then have to send it back and spend even more on shipping! If this was through NDC, I could easily buy it just to see it in person and if glue stains were all on them, I would just take it back to a Nike store and return it. With overseas purchases though, it makes me nervous when hearing too many people complain about the same bad quality control.

I just wish there was some clarity on the release in Canada at least. People saying it's for $190 on Saturday at 3 AM (*** BS) but that's over priced considering it's basically 105 pounds...

Just got my Pompidous a few minutes ago, from Size?. Strangely, they came in a HUGE box, which wasn’t sealed/taped closed. I just flipped the top up to open it. Inside, the Nike box wasn’t secured either - I can tell that someone put a piece of tape on the shoebox to keep it closed, but that tape had been cut. Basically - if I picked up the exterior box and shook it, the shoes would have simply fallen right out onto the floor. And they traveled all the way from the UK to the US like this? Crazy.

Fortunately, the shoes themselves are great. One question: these weren’t supposed to come with a second pair of alternate laces, right? I think not, but I want to be sure. Particularly since the shipping box was basically wide open.

Just got my Pompidous a few minutes ago, from Size?. Strangely, they came in a HUGE box, which wasn’t sealed/taped closed. I just flipped the top up to open it. Inside, the Nike box wasn’t secured either - I can tell that someone put a piece of tape on the shoebox to keep it closed, but that tape had been cut. Basically - if I picked up the exterior box and shook it, the shoes would have simply fallen right out onto the floor. And they traveled all the way from the UK to the US like this? Crazy.

Fortunately, the shoes themselves are great. One question: these weren’t supposed to come with a second pair of alternate laces, right? I think not, but I want to be sure. Particularly since the shipping box was basically wide open.

No extra laces with the Pompidou pack

I am really surprised about the shipping box. Every time I have ordered from size?, there is a black sticker with an orange '?' on it keeping the box closed and that joint is heavy duty because I never had an issue with it being shipped over the pond. The daggone tape on the actual shoe box though I feel is a little unnecessary, but in situations where the box is extra big (like yours), then maybe that is needed.

That orange/black sticker is there - but it’s clearly been cut. Perhaps customs opened up the box to check its contents? I don’t have a better explanation.

I am just curious though - how long did it take for you to get those Pompidous?

Let’s see: I placed the Pompidou order on 10/25, and it was delivered on 10/30. I placed the order for the Dawns on 10/16, and it was delivered on 10/23. Both DPD. Not too shabby, all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom