THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

new canvas ID‘s arrived
i like the lining on these
air bubble and heel logo are bright mandarin

01247571-BE2D-4DB5-A6BC-91694D925ADB.jpeg
290ECE79-95A7-41BA-B818-2F4148E0003C.jpeg

Stupid question, but has anyone ever received a double up from nike on their kicks as a mistake?
I ordered the currys. and they shipped me two pairs. However they only charged me for one.

Could this have been a mistake on their end ? I just dont want to get charged later on down the line
haha Congrats

Stupid question, but has anyone ever received a double up from nike on their kicks as a mistake?
I ordered the currys. and they shipped me two pairs. However they only charged me for one.

Could this have been a mistake on their end ? I just dont want to get charged later on down the line
Return the one pair unless you want to keep both. Either a double up for the price of one or a free pair. Either way you got lucky

Wow as I was spring cleaning and cleaning out my parents shed, found these two air max 1 in a random Nike box.

"Stash" inspired ID back in 06-07 and the
Keep ripping stop slippin safari air max 1 from 08.

Honestly thought these were stolen from my car 8 years ago. Stash ones kinda beat and dusty just needs a little clean up but the other was probably worn 2 times. Perfect day to break em out.

C728542E-8DCC-4CBA-8004-B5F3FF635A1B.jpg
D3CAD3B5-286B-4E90-89DB-8E9810A88CB3.jpg
CDE3F346-DD93-47C1-84BD-AA5ACF037BA7.jpg
713A87C1-F874-4686-82ED-DFDCE26E693D.jpg

wait, you'll see :wink: if you pay the second, you send it back for refund, otherwise cool you will have two pairs for the price of one :smile:

Somebody has
Not from Nike though, from City Blue

Buy 1 get 1 free, lucky you.
Sell it somewhere and your pair is free.

Back
Top Bottom