THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

9186B992-FF6B-4366-835C-D2D8F001AD39.jpeg
9186B992-FF6B-4366-835C-D2D8F001AD39.jpeg

So people with the curry's in hand...do they really feel premiem or we getting charged for the fact that they are a decently sought after colorway.

Will watch the review posted when i get off work as well

So people with the curry's in hand...do they really feel premiem or we getting charged for the fact that they are a decently sought after colorway.

Will watch the review posted when i get off work as well
I mean they aren't Pinnacles but they are definitely better than say the women's obsidians. They have a nice suede mud which is better than the normal felt and the upper is better than the plastic whatever they use on most pairs. I think it might be nubuck? So yea they are nice. Just a tick below Pinnacles.

anyone still need the OG currys in a 12? I won the SNS raffle at the NY spot but i already got my pair. Just looking to oop, no resale BS

Does anyone know how to access an order status page on Notre? My paypal was charged but I never recieved a order or shipping confirmation.

surprised to see the price tag when I just went on SNKRS

I always have to question the term premium when Nike uses it though :rolleyes

as far as I can tell the quality looks similar to how they were in the past

My red pair feels premium

I wish my pair too feels premium :rofl:

UNDS today these bad boy (or bad girl perhaps :lol: ), sorry for my finger on the first pics... lol
SAM_3633.JPG

we see that my heel is well behind, my foot is 25.8cm and I wear 41 (8us=26cm, 42 it's too big i find, but for the example for air max 97 I need 42)
SAM_3661.JPG

SAM_3657.JPG

SAM_3658.JPG

lace swap with one of my old pairs of laces (as always since more than 25 years with the air bubble is wearing with the French style without knot, lace up to the eyelet & laces in the shoe, we don't change a team that wins lol)
SAM_3652.JPG

same size, but is less tight in new condition than the women obsidian (fit perfect :wink: ), I like these women sneakers they are very light

the pair is perfect, zero defects (mudguard is a bit thin that's all), even the air bubble is clean :nthat: (perfect for my Air Max rotation)

-> yes I know I used the perfect word three times :nerd: lol

(hurry up tomorrow that I get my dark curry ^^ i'm curious, please nike no issues no bad shape)

Last edited:
Anyone else still waiting for their SNS shipping email? I've heard nothing since the raffle win notification.

Glad I waited, and didn.t purchase last night when it was 1.5%. After the “rebate” ($22.50) it made up for not being able to use a 20% code I.ve been holding on to. Had these sold out, I would have been wishing for retail, let alone, a little under.

Mudguard on my Curry AM1s are terrible. Gonna have to do a switch on Nike

yes pics please, that sucks a lot... :frown:

if we can't even trust nike to have a correct pair bought online that sucks, it's PREMIUM... 150euro (180$) like said The Prophet The Prophet ... at this price there must be a minimum of quality control!!!!!!!!! send back is cool, but when behind you can not redeem or exchange that sucks!!!!

I just got a bad pair of SC premium jewel so I hope my curry will be clean... (otherwise it would be two bad pairs in a row, it breaks the delirium, and you don't want anymore order online after that ^^)
3.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom