THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2F2A2E5F-B035-4FD4-A18C-E1C8D533A98B.jpeg
So glad I didn’t pull the trigger on a pair for $600. Shoe is sick in hand.

I gotta double up at a good price somehow.

My homie had his order canceled from the SW restock, he’s been pretty salty. (rightly so) so he’s talked to a bunch of reps, they sent him a $50 gift card and a 20% off code I was like hey the situation sucks but it’s better than nothing he’s like nope not good enough this ain’t over so he just text me this hahaha.
BB2B0F2F-AB16-4C95-B117-738AB104ABA4.jpeg

Free Curry’s. I guess it goes to show you, if you complain enough to the reps they can make some things okay.

I don’t know if it’s just me but the colors look off compared the og curry.

And I voted for the Japanese guy who designed all blue with 3 heel tabs. 3 ******* heel tabs!!!! Mind blown.

My homie had his order canceled from the SW restock, he’s been pretty salty. (rightly so) so he’s talked to a bunch of reps, they sent him a $50 gift card and a 20% off code I was like hey the situation sucks but it’s better than nothing he’s like nope not good enough this ain’t over so he just text me this hahaha.
BB2B0F2F-AB16-4C95-B117-738AB104ABA4.jpeg

Free Curry’s. I guess it goes to show you, if you complain enough to the reps they can make some things okay.
that's sh*tty man. i *****ed and complained because they gave me the default size on my profile when I picked .5 size down and it's the third time it's happened on the SNKRS app.

I was fed a ton of BS by the first 3-4 reps and eventually it got escalated to some girl at corporate who had the right size sent to her desk. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed it that far, but my pair is currently en route directly to her in Beaverton. Once it arrives she's supposed to ship the other pair back to me.

Small consolation but he got a free Dark Curry and 100% refund on the SW?

Yes also $50 gift and a 20% coupon

that's sh*tty man. i *****ed and complained because they gave me the default size on my profile when I picked .5 size down and it's the third time it's happened on the SNKRS app.

I was fed a ton of BS by the first 3-4 reps and eventually it got escalated to some girl at corporate who had the right size sent to her desk. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed it that far, but my pair is currently en route directly to her in Beaverton. Once it arrives she's supposed to ship the other pair back to me.

Damn that’s crazy. Good for you hopefully she sends you the right size and you keep that other pair too! he tried to get them to send them to him they fed him like 3 did stories before finally saying they couldn’t locate any pairs and he could pick something off the site up to $200.

Back
Top Bottom