THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I feel like it was a bad idea for Nike to release the AM 90/1 in the OG Red colorway so soon after releasing the anniversary pair of A.M. 1s. Would’ve been better in the AM90 infrared colorway or even a new colorway like the SW hybrid

NIKE-Air-Max-1-AH8145-201_3.jpg

AH8145-201
I was totally expecting to see 'WMNS' after the last pic

it's your pair The Prophet The Prophet ? I think no, you ordered your pair of dark curry? (that mudguard is crazy bad, no quality control is not possible otherwise :frown: )

for me suspense, I'm coming back from work I open my box of dark curry in less than ten minutes... fingers crossed (pics coming soon)

I would be terribly disappointed if I had to send it back, red and green do not interest me...

honestly, for a perfect shape there's no better than made in vietnam ID... mudguard size, toe box, shape, air bubble, all is perfect...
SAM_3281.JPG

picture from my last pair of ID :wink: (link: https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-2698#post-29934594 )

my next pairs will be ID again... or Anni red & royal if restock... (shape of my Anni obsidian is also perfect as my ID's, better than aqua, but aqua is good also)

Last edited:
YEAHHHHHHHH relief, my pair is ok

good day for me, shape is ok on my pair :smile:

it changes me, usually bad pairs are for me with "my legendary luck" lol :rofl:

I would even say that my pair is superior to many others that I saw in pictures :nthat: (is like SeanGo pics)

just a pity I can not use my discount code of 20% on it (but I prefer pay 150euro and have a nice pair than having the reduction applied and receive a bad pair lol :lol: the discount code will be for the next order, finally I did well not to order a second pair to choose)

pics coming soon, at the beginning I didn't want to buy it, then finally she grow in me a crazy thing, I wanted it absolutely!!! and now she is mine with a perfect shape, that's crazy! thank you nike :wink:

and you your pair is ok?

Last edited:
The Prophet The Prophet E Edmax redblack35 redblack35 very well, we all have a nice pair this is a good thing :smile:

my pair is like yours The Prophet The Prophet (perfect :wink: )

redblack35 redblack35 your eyelet look darker than mine (mine is like The Prophet pair), maybe it's just the picture
Mine are a little cliff toey but honestly nothing to cry about. The other pair may have been less cliff toe but there were a few threads popping out here and there and they just didn’t fit as nice on feet

Mine are a little cliff toey but honestly nothing to cry about. The other pair may have been less cliff toe but there were a few threads popping out here and there and they just didn’t fit as nice on feet

the main thing is that you're happy, and that your pair is not a mudguard as in the photo of The Prophet on the previous page lol

yesssss, always better to match the coloured carpet :tongue:

pics of mine coming soon :wink: perso no little cliff toe, rounded like on my ID's i'm so happy (it compensates my crappy jewel ^^)

then what we call cliff toe, it's not really cliff toe :wink: (cliff toe that's what was on the banana AM1 lol)

My right curry has a black smudge on it and a cliff toe.. I dont even feel like sending them back smh.

Back
Top Bottom