THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey guys, new on the forums. I got my pair of OGs on the 23rd, didn't really wear them outside since because I still haven't figured out how to clean the upper mesh. It's made of some kind of synthetic material and it looks like I'll damage it just by touching it with my fingernails or something, the material really looks too sensitive compared to the mesh on the toebox. I was just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for me on how to clean this part if it gets dirty, and also if the sneaker is washing machine friendly.

2a8ec428c4094fb24921471c47b8e67a.png

Cant go wrong with soap and water man. I personally wouldn't throw these in the wash, but I know some that do on low spin/cold water.

My advice to you my friend, wear them without a care. Enjoy the fact you have them and rock em. In the end, they are just sneakers.

lol, I'm just asking a normal question, not like I'm gonna be washing them every time I come home
thanks for the answer, mrphist

For sure man. Now go out there and enjoy the greatest sneaker ever!

proud.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-30_12-46-26.png
    upload_2017-9-30_12-46-26.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 8
use the softer brush (from crep, reshoevn8r or jason markk...) and wash it softly with the product that's coming with them... but yeah its a white predominant shoe so they will not looks like "out of da box" after you wear them !!! so enjoy them (if you really like it) or send them back if you to afraid.

I tried my pair on this morning and they do have a little more length than my other am1. I got a 10.5 but it's more of a 10.7. Kind of like the '16 Space Jams. No big enough to make me .5 down but a little extra toe comfort. Come on now Blues !!

Back
Top Bottom