THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

BF587177-F628-4A4D-8BF4-0F0AAAAC720E.gif

Thanks! :D
Was about to pay for a pair of sz 9 and went out of stock but copped in sz 9.5.

Lol same with sz 9.5
upload_2017-9-30_21-1-56.png

Any other link? :frown:

Last edited:
I checked every page since they were released and they all out of stock in my size sadly that's why I asked.
I know offspring and some other EU stores have stock but lately I had bad Customs experiences ordering from Europe.

Anyways thanks bro :smile:
You'll only pay duties if it's over $800, assuming you're having them shipped to the US.

You'll only pay duties if it's over $800, assuming you're having them shipped to the US.
Yes that's the rule but for some reason I was taxed receiving a $190 and $270 order this year so I am trying to avoid eu shops for a while. Maybe bad luck |l

the restock royal pair code is supposed to be 101 or 102?

there's an eBay seller with preorders posted for $220. they have 101 as the code though.

Out of state + free shipping = paying exactly what the msrp is. Nike really stuck it to resellers and first time resellers bigly. Right now it isn't even worth trying to sell because the commission fees plus shipping is 20 to 30 dollars more than you can buy them for still. For now. Here's to hoping the blues hit in the same amounts.

Out of state + free shipping = paying exactly what the msrp is. Nike really stuck it to resellers and first time resellers bigly. Right now it isn't even worth trying to sell because the commission fees plus shipping is 20 to 30 dollars more than you can buy them for still. For now. Here's to hoping the blues hit in the same amounts.

Huh. If Nike really wanted to 'stick it' to resellers they would have kept the style code the same....instead Nike gave us two virtually indistinguishable reds which resellers can easily distinguish why someone should pay 100%-125% over retail for.

Huh. If Nike really wanted to 'stick it' to resellers they would have kept the style code the same....instead Nike gave us two virtually indistinguishable reds which resellers can easily distinguish why someone should pay 100%-125% over retail for.
the reason why Nike didn't keep the same style code is because they are two different production shoes

I understand why someone would pay for collectors sake to buy the 100s, but I was speaking of those who had boatloads of the current release thinking it was their chance to get what the earlier release was getting. And I guess I shouldn't have said nike stuck it to anyone, because they do it to themselves, and end up either having to wait it out and hope for the best, or return, in which case, the perceived value drops, and we find them a random factory stores at random times.

"bigly"
Trump *** voter

Back
Top Bottom