THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

as someone living outside of the US, the wait for the ww release is killing me

Last edited:
i love how nike pretending to sell something what they dont want to sell in the US and then move the entire stock to the EU region
laugh.gif

man would love to double up on the sails and customize the second pair but too many other things are coming down the line in the next few wks.

it's going to be very expensive feb/march

Wow, Will leather id's I ordered around new years got delayed, new estimated shipping date March 23, feels bad.

Will be doing that for sure later today. Was on live chat with them two days ago, last update I got was the "we've started" email over a month ago, rep said order was done and ready to ship. Hopefully can get a 20% to put towards these ocean fog pinnacles. 

I still see all pairs as FSR on SNKRS...everyone, lets slow down on purchasing these. Remember how AM1's sat on shelves and got discounted/went to outlets after? I see the potential of that happening with these only if everyone chills with purchasing right away lol if the new whack *** jordans can sit online, I'm sure these can too.

Tryna cop all three around 120 or less legggoooooo!!! I hope they remake the og reds in this shape though! My HOA's are DONE and my 09 pair just sits

I wish I could've held out lol.

I had to cop the sail and jade the second they dropped since I wear sz13 and saw them disappear last wk from DSM instantly but I'm all for doubling up and getting the ocean fogs for disco if possible down the road.

I got a feeling that is what is going to happen, more like the cx and flyknits. Its a niche market for am1's thats slowly growing, but any hype for runners is heavy on nmds and boosts right now. I hope the hype doesnt catch up to the production numbers and ill swoop at an outlet on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom