THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If only Nike made the toe box like that ^ that's the main reason why I don't really rock with the AM1s

So I ordered a pair off Rakuten on Jan 2nd, I just got an order confirmation today (Jan 18) that it hopefully is being shipped out lol. Conversion cost $250 CAD :smh:

Last edited:
So I ordered a pair off Rakuten on Jan 2nd, I just got an order confirmation today (Jan 18) that it hopefully is being shipped out lol. Conversion cost $250 CAD
mean.gif
order confirmation says nothing, the most important thing is did you have payed for them ??

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Scuba Blues Sz 10.5 DS for $160 shipped. Been looking for these for a long time. 

Simple colorway with nice color blocking that goes with almost anything 
nthat.gif

(not mine)
some reshaped toebox pics from the mini swoosh

great job on that reshape.

as stated by another guy before. the shape is why i dont mess w/ am1s for the most part.

pendleton iDs, patch am1s and just a few others are the only ones where the shape is on point IMO

Last edited:
Is ~290 really the going rate for air max day 1s (2014) in size 11/11.5? Wanted to pick up a pair but not a whole lot of them available and those that I see are priced pretty high for my liking.

I
If only Nike made the toe box like that ^ that's the main reason why I don't really rock with the AM1s
I don't think Nike knows how much more well received AM 1s would be if they just rounded that damn toe box. 

I'll buy the ones I really like every now and again but man, what a shame

Is ~290 really the going rate for air max day 1s (2014) in size 11/11.5? Wanted to pick up a pair but not a whole lot of them available and those that I see are priced pretty high for my liking.
thats not high at all for an old and limited edition shoe

I paid $220 aud for a lightly worn pair with the extra poster and 3D model card, I jumped at a 10.5 even though I'm usually an 11 as I hadn't seen any 11's for sale, once I bought mine I saw plenty haha.There's a DS 11 for $350 aud which I'm tempted to grab, I love the look of the "air max day" 1's so another wouldn't hurt.

LPU
Overkill came through with camos. Swapped in some 3m rope laces. Why can't NSW release dope AM1s in the USA?

Last edited:

thats not high at all for an old and limited edition shoe
True - just was hoping that the price was a little lower considering the polarizing nature of the looks.  Just really looking for a new spring shoe, so I've got time to see if anything pops up while I endure this upstate winter.  Plus I'll be chasing the zero the releases later this week.  

purple denim patta and sample book of 1s aint unicorn enough for me tho

2004 JD Sports White & Black Yin Yang from the Yin Yang pack

i bet you dont have ever seen those before

Back
Top Bottom