THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You guys heard about the new Air Max Zero Releasing Tomorrow on Snkrs app?
Whats your opinion on these @AMD?

Edit: Btw I didnt know there was an Air Max Zero Thread until after I posted. My Bad Wrong thread lol

Last edited:
You guys heard about the new Air Max Zero Releasing Tomorrow on Snkrs app?
Whats your take on opinion on these @AMD?
oh and btw you're in the wrong thread
laugh.gif

i dont like the zeros anyway, and also im not a big fan of the silhouette

and yellow is also not really my type of color, what more do you now want to know ??
wink.gif

Last edited:
oh and btw you're in the wrong thread :lol:
i dont like the zeros anyway, and also im not a big fan of the silhouette
and yellow is also not really my type of color, what more do you now want to know ?? :wink:  
Yeah I edited my post before you replied, was totally unaware there was a Am Zero thread lol
Same here hate that yellow

Last edited:
Ordered my first pair last week. Waiting for them to arrive so I can order my second pair of pendeltons. Very amped.

You must be the king of ID's. That's all you do [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I need to be on that status. I wish they had Nike ID in Australia so I don't have to pay exchange rate
Yeah that does suck dude. Go all out and get the bespokes. I am aiming to get  a pair this year

Yeah that does suck dude. Go all out and get the bespokes. I am aiming to get  a pair this year
I really would like a bespokes pair. For the amount I spend a week on shoes I should of already had a pair but I would have to fly down there just so I can get them don't I. Cause I have to schedule and appointment. But I hope to have 1 soon

I really would like a bespokes pair. For the amount I spend a week on shoes I should of already had a pair but I would have to fly down there just so I can get them don't I. Cause I have to schedule and appointment. But I hope to have 1 soon
this concept just dawned on me.  not to this level, but IDs help me to spread out my spending and pick up quality sneakers.  im always piece mealing lower cost kicks and not that i dont enjoy them, the quality and craftsmen ship isnt there.  i think if i could do a pair of quality IDs a month, id be really happy with the turn out.  this applies to you with bespoke by x amount of months. 

this concept just dawned on me.  not to this level, but IDs help me to spread out my spending and pick up quality sneakers.  im always piece mealing lower cost kicks and not that i dont enjoy them, the quality and craftsmen ship isnt there.  i think if i could do a pair of quality IDs a month, id be really happy with the turn out.  this applies to you with bespoke by x amount of months. 
Very true never look at it that way. Hmmmmm[emoji]129300[/emoji]

repped bigslim773 bigslim773 and donjuanm donjuanm

i am gonna do a bespoke as well.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE and specifically @SingledOut and others that have knowledge on the process...could you shed some light and share your experience with the bespoke program?

how did you make your appointment?
how far in advance was needed to make the appointment?
how long did the appointment take?
any thoughts on the materials presented?
what were the limitations materials/colors wise if any?

i have searched for an email or any contact info on bespoke and havent found anything

Gonna have to ID a pair with the Pendleton options after seeing how nice everyone's have been looking.

On a side note, anyone living around the PNW I would highly suggest Pendleton Whiskey. Them dudes out there also slanging drinks besides wool :pimp:

Last edited:
after that 1 maybe 2 bespokes (if they can mail them to me so i dont have to go back to NYC just to pick them up)
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nikelab/bespoke-shoes

ring the phone number from Mercer what is on the site for more detailed info

and you dont have to pick them up in person they will ship it out to you

i gonna wait out a lil bit more and see how the designs from other peeps turns out before i gonna make an appointment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom