THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So tape IDs just got removed from NDC

does that mean the model is finished, or new options should be up soon?

really wanted to ID 1 with gum sole it was available again.

Picked these up from footaction in Warwick, RI mall today for $30. Was actually on sale for $40 but got em for less with the military discount.

Picked these up from footaction in Warwick, RI mall today for $30. Was actually on sale for $40 but got em for less with the military discount.

Damn. I thought I was cool when I got those for $50 from Villa haha. Anyway are creases a part of life when wearing these AM1 Ultra Moires?

i think you will
ordered my first pair this morning!  i went with the basic bro colorway of all grey wool and gum bottom.  needed to get that under the belt.  if mid feb is the cut off, i should have them in by then.  if not, i'll just pull the trigger on the second pair. bs taxes tho.  came out to 188.  

Nice come up. I just need a regular rendition of these man. It's been like 4 years now?

I have the urge to recreate these 2009 iDs with the most recent AM1 iD palette... The leather mudguard and translucent sole make them more true to the inspiration.

If the Photo Blue was offered in Suede, I would've ordered already. :lol:

Last edited:
how could they not release these two amidst the countless garbage that has released in the past two years?  mind blowing. 

Back
Top Bottom