THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

YES I love the new ID options. I can finally make the OG Graphites! @AMD the original materials for the "Graphite" AM1 was leather wasn't it? 

YES I love the new ID options. I can finally make the OG Graphites! @AMD the original materials for the "Graphite" AM1 was leather wasn't it? 
yeah, i just checked my holy BOON magazine and the upper from the 92 Graphites was indeed made from full leather

Last edited:
wonder how the toe box on the new options will be? happy to see that they will use real leather and soft suede...and not synthetic versions of both

Do you guys think I could pull off a Heineken SB inspired AM1 using that new Menta colorway? Any real life pics of that color? I googled the color but I am getting Mint colored shoes as the result but it looks completely different on the Nike site.

Do you guys think I could pull off a Heineken SB inspired AM1 using that new Menta colorway? Any real life pics of that color? I googled the color but I am getting Mint colored shoes as the result but it looks completely different on the Nike site.
probably not i think, the colors at Nike iD always looks different compared to when you see them at real life

Euro exclusives for sure, otherwise it would have came out in the US long time ago
I'm pretty disappointed.  I haven't bought a new pair of AM1s in quite a while, everything had been so underwhelming, but the wheats looked like a fantastic execution and great quality. To me the AM1s were clearly the best of the pack, so I don't know why Nike wouldn't release them here. 
mean.gif

Yeah. Though I purchased them from D-F during one of their Holiday %off promos, I was pretty surprised that I didn't see them along with the other AMs in the US.

To me the AM1s were clearly the best of the pack, so I don't know why Nike wouldn't release them here. 
mean.gif
they do that so that the am1 will always be in demand

the people will always want the stuff that they cant get and what is the most desirable to them

Last edited:

they do that so that the am1 will always be in demand

the people will always want the stuff that they can get and what is the most desirable to them
I know you're right but I'm still over here 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I'm actually surprised others haven't mentioned the wheats in this thread. I thought a lot of people were waiting on on them. 

I know you're right but I'm still over here 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I'm actually surprised others haven't mentioned the wheats in this thread. I thought a lot of people were waiting on on them. 
maybe you're lucky and they will go on sale this month

because a lot of sneakers will go on discount in january then you can still cop them

@bknowbles is that anthracite color leather on the mud guard?  black pendleton underlay? black leather quarter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom