THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the upper (quarter, underlay and swoosh) is a sail color leather correct?  not a waxed canvas?  

just tryna clearly identify the materials before constructing my own.  thanks.

midsole looks white and not sail in addition

Man you just sold me on these! So definitely go at least a half size down?

For sure. They fit huge. I'm 11.5 in all AM1's and AM90's but I was torn between 10.5 & 11 with these. Ended up going with the 11's.

Skipped the OG uni reds but probably going to pick them up later. I just have so many versions of that colorway...even the new Odyssey that just dropped.

For sure. They fit huge. I'm 11.5 in all AM1's and AM90's but I was torn between 10.5 & 11 with these. Ended up going with the 11's.

Skipped the OG uni reds but probably going to pick them up later. I just have so many versions of that colorway...even the new Odyssey that just dropped.

Weird. I went TTS and they fit fine to me but I go TTS 9/10 times without issue.

Kind of ruined it with no solid white option for midsole, but I guess that's the point so heads aren't just making OG colorways.

people still care about the rarity of their shoes?

maybe I'm just too old to care about petty things like that :lol:

maybe I'm just too old to care about petty things like that
laugh.gif
so why even "collect?"   why not just buy your basic footwear at payless and be done with it. why buy the name brands you do?  

why not copp these: tesla c900 air.  theres certainly no rarity to them.  or maybe extreme rarity.  
happy.gif

Last edited:
Dope pattas! DS or just well maintained?
No they were actually kind of beat and some buddy of mine over seas picked them up off eBay and had someone re-dye them and fix em up, they turned out very clean overall. Now all I need are the purples and Im set haha

maybe I'm just too old to care about petty things like that :lol:

so why even "collect?"   why not just buy your basic footwear at payless and be done with it. why buy the name brands you do?  

why not copp these: tesla c900 air.  theres certainly no rarity to them.  or maybe extreme rarity.  :D

you sound extremely childish and your reasoning makes absolutely no sense. I buy shoes I like, period. If they happen to be rare so be it. If they're not I'm not gonna pass because of it. Personally I'd much rather Nike flood the market and cop shoes bellow retail than have to fight tooth and nail for releases.

I've personally never even heard of those shoes you posted, so they must be pretty rare :wink:

I've personally never even heard of those shoes you posted, so they must be pretty rare
wink.gif
are you serious ?? you never heard of the black denim Pattas before

how is that even friggin possible , you're here on NT since 2005 and they come out in 2010

you sound extremely childish and your reasoning makes absolutely no sense. I buy shoes I like, period. If they happen to be rare so be it. If they're not I'm not gonna pass because of it. Personally I'd much rather Nike flood the market and cop shoes bellow retail than have to fight tooth and nail for releases.

I've personally never even heard of those shoes you posted, so they must be pretty rare
wink.gif
i never said anything about passing on anything.  i copp GR just as much as the next person.  im all for this ID since i cant find 9.5s in the OG, and theres no way im paying 400 for sport reds(because i hate red, i might spend that on varsity blue).  rarity is def a part of whats driving the culture.  if rarity didnt exist, retros wouldnt exist.  why are there release dates?  if every sneaker we wanted was available all the time, this conversation might not even be happening.  i wouldnt need to know this OG ID was a possibility, because i could just slide down to walmart and pick up sport red am1s.  and if that was the case, i would have no drive to seek it out.  without desire to seek it out, it doesnt appeal to me as much.  this whole concept of collecting would be diluted. this notion is no diff in any other esoteric hobby.  im sorry you feel i was being childish, that wasnt my intention.  its just my opinion, just as you have your [opposing] opinion.    

difference of opinion I guess. I'd be more than happy to be able to walk into a store and pick up a shoe I wanted with no hassle anytime I wanted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all silver iDs are calling my name

Back
Top Bottom