THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^ so the only way we're going to get an AM1 with a decent shape is either via HYP construction or one of these scusting uppers, like the breeze and ultra uppers =\
The Nike ID AM1's have a better looking toe box, just wish they would give us some premium options instead of just the synthetics. Also a EM option like the 90 would be nice. 

not the best photo bur here's the holograms. these will crease very easily, you have been warned.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already but do these have a set release date yet?

I'm in the UK and they have released already over here. It seems like things are dropping about a month after Europe for a lot of these air max releases

shape looks good.

how long did they take to ship??

I'm thinking about ID ing a pair but never pulled the trigger

So it seems Nike doesn't have a US release planned for the Liquid Lime/Wolf Grey FB's as of now, anyone cop from overseas? I was pretty stoked about this color since I dont own any FB Air Max 1's but I guess ill have to hold tight lol seems weird that they would release this model than sweep it under the door basically in favor of the hay/sunset FB's soon to release, wonder why that is.

Nice The store in san Francisco Will also have a special womens event for nike starting today.

Communication showed this pack, bw am1, cork, infrared and burgundy am90, as in store only starting today

Thanks for the love guys. I went out of town for a few days. I'll snap pics when I get back tho

Back
Top Bottom