THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone tried removing the Nike logo stitched on the tongue?
I want to remove the logo on a certain pair but I'm afraid it'll ruin the tongue

About to just buy an iD a pair. Don't want to pay resale.

I created a pair of iD's that looks close to the OG navy pair, but it's w/ Wolf Grey instead of the lighter grey used.

Would I be able to make the grey lighter with sandpaper or would I have to dye it?

Or should I just take the L and pay resale?

Last edited:

I created a pair of iD's that looks close to the OG navy pair, but it's w/ Wolf Grey instead of the lighter grey used.

Would I be able to make the grey lighter with sandpaper or would I have to dye it?

Just make the ID, if youdon't like it you can always just return it so you're not losing out on anything.

better pay resale and cop the obsidian patches or the 2013 og obsidian

If you're into quality I would gamble with the IDs. The patches seem to be falling apart on some people

Anyone know where I could find a sizes 7.5 AM1 Ultra Moire City Pack?

Barney's canceled my preorder (oversold)..... 

i suggest going with the iDs bro. the shape will be good and you can return them if you dont like them.

IDs 100%

Back
Top Bottom