THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those came out really nice :smokin

About to just buy an iD a pair. Don't want to pay resale.

I created a pair of iD's that looks close to the OG navy pair, but it's w/ Wolf Grey instead of the lighter grey used.

Would I be able to make the grey lighter with sandpaper or would I have to dye it?

Or should I just take the L and pay resale?

Making an ID and reseller price is like a $10 difference.
Unless you live in a state where there's no tax then I would go with the ID.

Last edited:
not the best photo bur here's the holograms. these will crease very easily, you have been warned.

Last edited:
not the best photo bur here's the holograms. these will crease very easily, you have been warned.

Yea mine started creasing when I took them out the box just to look at... Might invest in those toe box protectors from FTL for once.. I always thought they were a gimmick

thats some really good reshaping on those "patta" iDs/customs. i just wish they didnt get that dimple though.

Last edited:
thats some really good reshaping on those "patta" iDs/customs. i just wish they didnt get that dimple though.
patta? oh the mini swoosh. Patta wasnt really what I had in mind. but yea pick your poison. awful shape or a tiny dimple in the toe. 

Last edited:
Yea mine started creasing when I took them out the box just to look at... Might invest in those toe box protectors from FTL for once.. I always thought they were a gimmick
thats crazy... i assumed Nike and Adidas would use similar technology and materials . my Xeno Fluxes have zero creases and Ive worn them heavily since I bought them

^^ so the only way we're going to get an AM1 with a decent shape is either via HYP construction or one of these scusting uppers, like the breeze and ultra uppers =\

Anyone looking for the womens city pack, BDGA is going to release them tomorrow 

dat $180 tag for some AM1s tho 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom