THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mines are also.

About 20 mins away.I dont know what that means tho lol.

Hopefully its here tomorrow.

Well since the weekend is almost here and I finally have my tracking from drome, I'm pretty sure thebeginning week will be the time my fb's finally touchdown on my doorstep followed by my black/sand prm from FNL

I got the Milan's in a 1, hoping they would fit but alas they are too big. Anyone know where I would go to try a size swap?

I got the Milan's in a 1, hoping they would fit but alas they are too big. Anyone know where I would go to try a size swap?
I'm not sure who else wears a size 1 
laugh.gif

I just got my confirmation for the milan's yesterday! NDC 
mean.gif
  Still no shipping confirmation!

Last edited:
Yep just off a convo with a rep from NDC if you didn't receive a shipping e-mail for the milan's they are definitely getting cancelled! 
mad.gif

hey guys found an independent seller on twitter that's letting go of his size 10.5 milans for 145 shipped. his username is @eaglesandheat. hope i helped any of you on the hunt!

Rule of Next just got the Milans in stock and phone order accepted (10-10.5s alrady sold out) but for anyone looking their number is 216-593-0029, RETAIL

Just got my pair of FBs. Overall very pleased but there were some slight light marks on where the mesh meets the leather. I've come to expect this as a lot of the previous posts acknowledge this is the current state of quality. I also find these pretty snug. Definitely would size up .5 if you are between sizes but that's typical with AM1s anyway.

For those that didn't receive their pair from NDC. Don't fret too much. Mine looked like absolute doodoo :x.

LOTS of pics

Lets start with the right shoe. These marks that look like pencil drawn on the shoe are ALL OVER, and seems to be just spots of the shoe actually missing suede (tried rubbing off, wasn't happening, ran my nail on it to feel, and sure enough the shoe is actually bold in these spots.)

Dirt by big toe...

Left shoe. Butchered swoosh...

THE OTHER SIDE TOO!

Suede also missing from the tip of it lol.

Hard to see in this lighting but a big dirt smudge on the right forefoot area.

All in all thank god I doubled up cause I already received my 15% off voucher and these are most likely going right back to Nike. My other is flawless and beautiful :smokin.

Last edited:
hey guys found an independent seller on twitter that's letting go of his size 10.5 milans for 145 shipped. his username is @eaglesandheat. hope i helped any of you on the hunt!
Thank yo so much repped. They were 139 shipped and now I'm regretting gettin an 11 earlier this morning.

Just got my pair of FBs. Overall very pleased but there were some slight light marks on where the mesh meets the leather. I've come to expect this as a lot of the previous posts acknowledge this is the current state of quality. I also find these pretty snug. Definitely would size up .5 if you are between sizes but that's typical with AM1s anyway.

Did you order from Drome? If so, which day did you order? Thanks

Ordered from Drome on Saturday and UI on Tuesday. UI pair came today via DHL, faster than most packages from the west coast. No Drome pair yet but that's because Royal Mail hands off to USPS. Probably at a sorting facility or in customs still. Don't care to get a tracking number yet.

For those that didn't receive their pair from NDC. Don't fret too much. Mine looked like absolute doodoo :x.

LOTS of pics

Lets start with the right shoe. These marks that look like pencil drawn on the shoe are ALL OVER, and seems to be just spots of the shoe actually missing suede (tried rubbing off, wasn't happening, ran my nail on it to feel, and sure enough the shoe is actually bold in these spots.)

Dirt by big toe...

Left shoe. Butchered swoosh...

THE OTHER SIDE TOO!

Suede also missing from the tip of it lol.

Hard to see in this lighting but a big dirt smudge on the right forefoot area.

All in all thank god I doubled up cause I already received my 15% off voucher and these are most likely going right back to Nike. My other is flawless and beautiful :smokin.

Man, you're pair aint bad at all. Its not that visible unless you get close up like you did in pics. I have a nasty scuff mark right on the toe, as if I tried to Fred Flinstones stop while driving. Whatever, I paid retail plus tipped $30, and I plan to wear them, so its all good with me.

Ordered from Drome on Saturday and UI on Tuesday. UI pair came today via DHL, faster than most packages from the west coast. No Drome pair yet but that's because Royal Mail hands off to USPS. Probably at a sorting facility or in customs still. Don't care to get a tracking number yet.

Damn, UI was quick! Seems like them and END are the quickest ones to ship.

Drome FBs arrived today. 2 pairs copped for retail (other from NDC). Never got an email just turned up. Ordered Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom