THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

21 Mercer had posted up that were getting pairs but since I know how they roll w. that backdoor game I didn't post it up, maybe someone whos nearby can check it out

Have the FB's dropped on JD yet?

Last edited:
Woke up at 7:50. Logged into nike.com. saved my info and kept refreshing twitter and searching via style code. It came up on nike before twitter at 7:59. Wouldn't add to cart for nothing. refreshed and my size was gone. You probably have to have a government high speed connection to connect. 

Anyway got dressed and speed to Niketown NY in the whip. Made it from the Bronx in 15mins. you can see me in that pic with the burgundy jacket. I got my pair but not too thrilled with the quality. There was long line probably none left

RANT: Here's why I hate the sneaker game. I was about 7th in line when I got there. By the time the door opens like 10 other pimply virgin h.S kids show up with 4 boxes each of Jordans from FL to friends waiting for them. Dudes bringing their girls to cop a pair, etc Resellers man. I only did it cause JD screwed me over and want these bad. But the quality and BS copping these has made me reconsider collecting sneakers.

21 Mercer had posted up that were getting pairs but since I know how they roll w. that backdoor game I didn't post it up, maybe someone whos nearby can check it out
Everyone on Niketown NY line was saying that, thats why i didn't bother going there. 

Woke up at 7:50. Logged into nike.com. saved my info and kept refreshing twitter and searching via style code. It came up on nike before twitter at 7:59. Wouldn't add to cart for nothing. refreshed and my size was gone. You probably have to have a government high speed connection to connect. 

Anyway got dressed and speed to Niketown NY in the whip. Made it from the Bronx in 15mins. you can see me in that pic with the burgundy jacket. I got my pair but not too thrilled with the quality. There was long line probably none left

RANT: Here's why I hate the sneaker game. I was about 7th in line when I got there. By the time the door opens like 10 other pimply virgin h.S kids show up with 4 boxes each of Jordans from FL to friends waiting for them. Dudes bringing their girls to cop a pair, etc Resellers man. I only did it cause JD screwed me over and want these bad. But the quality and BS copping these has made me reconsider collecting sneakers.

Lol love the clear newb rant

http://primeonline.myshopify.com/products/nike-air-max-1-milan

http://www.brodiesboutique.com/products/nike-air-max-1-milan-milano-qs-hometurf-series

Try your luck with these Overseas site I know that 2nd site delivers to the US.. Be quick
roll.gif

Not a newb. Havent bought kicks in a while. Used to cop at my easy spot, Training camp on 40th and 6th by Bryant Park, usually online. I don't mess with lines. 

Idk if anyone saw me but I was the guy in the Ronnie Fieg Dr Martens walking by taking pics and laughing. Everybody that was on that line looked like a cornball. You will never see me line up for no damn shoes. I'm good with paying 50-100$ over retail overseas. The Air Max FB release is going to be chaos. Do not wait for these to be available in the US, you're wasting your time

Was able to get a pair of Milans after some headaches with NDC this morning. A friend came through for me.

Londons look like they're next for me, still unsure about the FB mints. Some pics make them look great and then others, ehhh.

Thought I was left out but got my confirmation. Congrats to all that wanted a pair to actually wear & got em. Looking like the Turquoise denims are next up

Partied till 2am and just woke up with a massive headache. On the hunt for the milans in a size 8 now :smh:

Idk if anyone saw me but I was the guy in the Ronnie Fieg Dr Martens walking by taking pics and laughing. Everybody that was on that line looked like a cornball. You will never see me line up for no damn shoes. I'm good with paying 50-100$ over retail overseas. The Air Max FB release is going to be chaos. Do not wait for these to be available in the US, you're wasting your time
Who wakes up early on a Saturday to go to a sneaker release, not buy kicks, and just takes pics of dudes on a line? That's corny to me.

You've stated this twice lol..

We get it, you got a pair of FBs for only $50-$100 over retail.

Sounds like overseas is the way to go, but almost sounds too easy, seems like everyone would do it. So is there a catch or something to wary of?

Sounds like overseas is the way to go, but almost sounds too easy, seems like everyone would do it. So is there a catch or something to wary of?
Yes they sneak in to your house and steal your first born for dark rituals, isn't it obvious?

Full run on those "yeezy" fbs are back on Drome. Interesting that they don't offer half sizes on most euro sites. Could only pick up one pair or else I think you get hit with high import duties once you reach $200.
Repped dude, yeah 90% of most euro sites don't carry half sizes for some reason. Always been that way.

Back
Top Bottom