THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

if you get your size on the drop down box, keep hitting add to cart, then "ok" when it tells you someone already added to cart, repeat.

I did that for about 20 mins and ended up with a 12 for a friend.

good luck, dont give up.
This, a friend to me to do this until they tweet that its sold out. i got a pair unfortunately a size over but just got my email.

Was able to check out with the milans sz9 at 8:08. Haven't been able to buy anything off of ndc since i don't know when. The $120 price tag is nice too. I hope everyone hangs in there and keep trying.

Hope fiasco will finally be over especially since my first order got cancelled from JD.

Last edited:
This, a friend to me to do this until they tweet that its sold out. i got a pair unfortunately a size over but just got my email.
Ive ordered stuff even after they tweeted sold out... doesnt happen every time, but Ive had it happen.

Had both the Milan AM1 and AM90 shoes searched kept refreshing they went live at about 6:58 or 6:59 

didn't even try for the nike twitter link...had a few tabs open...they were each added but it GOOGLE CHROME always make me log in i dont get it

anyway just kept refreshing and try to get my cart open (it was going black)

got in it and was easy sailing. Total $261 .

FIRST TIME I EVER GOT THROUGH ON NDC . NON TLO >>>

What word did you search by?

Even for the silver pair? I feel as if theres so much hype around the mint/yeezy pair that it shouldn't be a problem. I'm also hoping they drop at more retailers like FL when the roshe fb's dropped.

Both pairs are part of the FB pack so I'm sure both will release on the same day like they did overseas

so fustarating seeing my size there this morning. id add to cart, that swirly logo would come up but nothing would add to cart. im bout to impulse cop something else to fill the milan void.

if you get your size on the drop down box, keep hitting add to cart, then "ok" when it tells you someone already added to cart, repeat.

I did that for about 20 mins and ended up with a 12 for a friend.

good luck, dont give up.
I used to always get thru that way. Lately not so much. :lol:

Nike played so many games with this drop that it's ridiculous. Made chasing Euro sites around to land a pair worth it. Just hope they don't drop that "Yeezy" nickname when they finally do a US drop of the mints although I think the damage has already been done.

Last edited:
Copped... Warned you little kids about being too thirsty, scramblin and overpaying SMH...
So...what about the people who aren't little kids, genuinely wanted these before the hype got crazy and weren't able to get them this morning? What are they supposed to do?

To those that PM'd me. Nevermind. There's too many hypebeasts outside Niketown right now. Im standing across the street and it seems like they're letting ppl in little by little. I won't wait hours with these bums. I apologize.

Well I guess I gave up easy. First I clicked got to the page and the size box didn't show up. Tried again selected my 11 and it proceeded to look like it was going to add them and then nothing, tried again then nothing finally they said they were sold out. Walked away got other stuff to do. NDC has been a disaster on any release day for me. Which still shocks me because it used to be like the go to for a no BS release. I guess me and the Milans weren't meant to be .

since these are qs, is there anyway to find out where exactly theyre releasing if you wanted to actually buy a pair?

Back
Top Bottom