THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i feel like Lebron when he lost to the Celtics and didn't congratulate anybody for their win. 
mean.gif

Was able to double up. 

To the guy whos at the NT right now...... sure it isn't for RSVP pick ups?

I wonder if resale prices will go back up to where they were when Nike had stated the weren't releasing in the US and they'd sold out overseas. The prices definitely dropped some once this BS announcement was made.
He's lying, dude's not really there.

Last edited:
Was able to double up. 

Probably not. For NTNY, they let rsvp'ers line up inside. People outside are there for other releases and unclaimed RSVP pairs

I wonder if resale prices will go back up to where they were when Nike had stated the weren't releasing in the US and they'd sold out overseas. The prices definitely dropped some once this BS announcement was made.
He's lying, dude's not really there.

You probably right tho

you guys think someone's willing to trade 90's for am1 milanos? was able to scoop up the 90s...after repeated refreshing. but im really only interested in the am1's

edit WOAH NVM i was able to scoop a random size 9 and checked out w the swiftness. Checked out at 9:01 AM a full hour after they went up! btw random size 8.5 and 14 went up. don't lose hope guys!!!!

wonder what im going to do w these 90's tho...

Last edited:
Damn its more crazy with NDC then when it first dropped in Europe...Sounds like there wasn't a whole lot of pairs...

AND YO PLEASE NO BUYING AND SELLING...this thread moved hella fast after this drop!

Last edited:
Homework and research young buck. Call all your area's sneakers shops.
yea thats what i thought, the only one close to me is getting the am90's and then the net said they were reserved already a day before they released... o well. im new to this and this concept of **** selling out in milliseconds is crazy. When i was younger i rmr you just went to the store at 7 am and stood in line to get some j's, thats of course assuming you didnt get trampled in the process, but still easier, who ever had the biggest mom won lol. thank goodness my mom had her bypass after i had already graduated high school.

you guys think someone's willing to trade 90's for am1 milanos? was able to scoop up the 90s...after repeated refreshing. but im really only interested in the am1's
Not likely and less likely for a straight up trade, AM1s have been selling for more and will.

Take this as a lesson learned. If y'all want those Mint AM1's, get them overseas now if you can. I bet the resale on the Milans will go higher. 400+. That's why I rather pay an extra 100 to avoid a headache and heartache. I know if I wanted those Milans, I would've paid 250 with no problem. Good luck to the rest of y'all. Half of y'all going to end up paying foamposites prices for these Milans.

Take this as a lesson learned. If y'all want those Mint AM1's, get them overseas now if you can. I bet the resale on the Milans will go higher. 400+. That's why I rather pay an extra 100 to avoid a headache and heartache. I know if I wanted those Milans, I would've paid 250 with no problem. Good luck to the rest of y'all. Half of y'all going to end up paying foamposites prices for these Milans.
buying from overseas  should never be a diffrence of $100, unless you are new to intl buying and have no idea what sites to use.

ex:

my milans from JD were $159 shipped, milans on NDC came out to $131 Shipped.

the FB link i posted had them for 169 shipped, most likely will sell in U.S for $110 +shipping & taxes= 130

buying from overseas  should never be a diffrence of $100, unless you are new to intl buying and have no idea what sites to use.

ex:

the FB link i posted had them for 169 shipped, most likely will sell in U.S for $110 +shipping & taxes= 130
ahh im not that mad i got my am1's from overseas then. i got both for 160 each as well so 30 bucks isnt a huge deal 

ex:
Exactly. I'll pay over retail, but paying double? I'm good on that.

I don't know of anywhere in Atl getting the Milan's. If anyone does let me know.

Some people should be pulling the trigger overseas instead of waiting for something that is unlikely to happen in terms of copping in the US

I buy almost everything from overseas now because it's easier

$40-50 extra from overseas > striking out online or in person and wasted time

All this hype on the fb's reminds me just how tough this could be to score in the us, I have a buddy living abroad that I have on the hunt for me. He lives in the Czech Republic but is about to travel to a bunch of diff euro spots in Russia, Germany, the Balkans, Finland, etc then hit the us so I'm hoping he can cop for me somewhere.

Copped the LAST Milan 10.5 at Niketown NYC!! Only had one 8 and one 14 left after I purchased. There was a lot if dudes lined up. Mainly for the Milan's. Sold out fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom