THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

passed on them, the air max 1 ultra moire holo duo the crazy creasing on them, i tryed them on for 1 min and they already creased, i seen alot of other colors ****tup with the creasing on those ultra moire on shop display, anyone has these problems who got them?

Last edited:
On the hunt for the AM1 Florals this morning...NYC and/or Toykyos. Anyone else? Anyone have any links?

Last edited:
passed on them, the air max 1 ultra moire holo duo the crazy creasing on them, i tryed them on for 1 min and they already creased, i seen alot of other colors ****tup with the creasing on those ultra moire on shop display, anyone has these problems who got them?
glad I passed on these then... Ive been wearing my fluxes A LOT and they literally show zero signs of creasing 

Anywhere with the Paris air max in a size 6????

Just copped a 6.5 women's of the Paris and the London. Landon's soold out instantly but when I went back for the Paris It was all in carts and I had to click for 45 mins straight and lucked out and got a pair. The thirst for these was real. I was not prepared.

This is where being a 13 sucks. I love the Shanghai joints but would need a woman's 14 or so. Oh well. Don't really need them anyway considering I just emptied a storage unit with near 300 pairs. Plus the 300 at my crib. On line shop gonna be popping off soon. Heat and gems new and used for all!!!

BS... I copped the last ogs. The late 2012 OGs did not hit discount. They sold out at most places. Nothing like what these patches do. They sat at a few spots. but not forever. The only place they sat forever was sns because they were charging like 180-190. 
If you are talking about the white/red then I agree; those don't go on discount. I did see the Obsidians at outlet last summer for like $60 though.

This is where being a 13 sucks. I love the Shanghai joints but would need a woman's 14 or so. Oh well. Don't really need them anyway considering I just emptied a storage unit with near 300 pairs. Plus the 300 at my crib. On line shop gonna be popping off soon. Heat and gems new and used for all!!!
hit me up, I'm a 13 always looking for new pairs :smile:

i have two pairs one i paid retail the other i got a couple weeks later from finishline on disco where they were popping in and out of stock.
It''s funny how times have changed.  I too am in an area where max's sit for extended periods of times.  I remember scooping up both of my 2010 infrared 90's (discounted)  in mid 2012 from my local mall.

Did anyone successfully cop the holograms in any size above an 11, didn't see a single 13 anywhere (end, sns, titolo, offspring, overkill...) nothing on the bay either.

Did anyone successfully cop the holograms in any size above an 11, didn't see a single 13 anywhere (end, sns, titolo, offspring, overkill...) nothing on the bay either.
 i think the 13s will only available at the NDC drop, they were only available in size 7-12 at the other retailers

Is the mesh tongue ever going to be an option on Nike Id again?
Air Max 1's seem to be the least updated of the Retro Air Max's as of late. Both the Premiums and regular AM90 seem to get more treatment but it could be because of the whole Hyperfuse/Tape/Lunar madness that is taking over Air Maxs these days lol. I think keeping the AM1 with all the og options should be a staple for Nike ID considering how often I see the 1's popping up on IG compared to the other models. 

I know how limited these are, but has anyone ever seen these berlin's pop on the bay or surface anywhere?

Last edited:
Anyone know a place (in Germany) where i can create custom patches for my AM1.

Didnt like the default patches for the AM1 Paris

Back
Top Bottom