THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got a deal for $210 shipped on the bay but I'm holding out hope that I'll be able to get them for a little less than that.... 

Definitely need a pair though... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
$210
roll.gif
roll.gif
  i hope he's taking you out to dinner first
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just pulled the trigger at 190 shipped :/ srsly this is like the 2nd time in my career i have paid over retail. *walk of shame....

my main motivation was the perfect pair the guy had. Those wonky swooshes are even on most of the product pictures on websites... 

wassup everybody,this'll be my first post on this thread,and I wont even front I wasnt big on AM1's until i stumbled onto some Parra pairs and gaaaawdamn,just like that my mind was blown lol. Im mostly into SB's and some basketball shoes, but I realized ive been slacking, given all the history behind this shoe. Let me just say that Parra Amsterdam colorway put me on lol. Some of these patch colorways are dope and I was wondering if the sand ones will be available later down the road. Ive seen a couple going for 180-200 on ebay and I woudnt mind spending that, just not now lol.  Are these gonna dry up soon, or can I wait it out? Thanks ya'll.

not my picture, but damn i wish it was :frown:

The Parra AM 1 that released was a huge disappointment to me. When they originally made the concept, they were produced in Thailand with the Correct shape, and it was exciting when we found out they were going to release. But of course, Nike switched factories, and ruined the mold before this run could be produced. :smh: I was ready to pay big time for them too and then became an easy pass.

Original Pairs

What released

I don't care what anybody says, the AM1's that are produced today are garbage. Nike screwed them up big time, and I wont own any pairs after 08 until they go back and fix them. Which at this point looks like its never gonna happen.

Last edited:

i just pulled the trigger at 190 shipped :/ srsly this is like the 2nd time in my career i have paid over retail. *walk of shame....
If it is a shoe you really really want and is worth 190 shipped then by all means hold your head up high.  I am a retail kind of guy and can usually get over it if I miss out.  Notice I said usually lol.  I have paid over retail for certain sneakers before.

If it is a shoe you really really want and is worth 190 shipped then by all means hold your head up high.  I am a retail kind of guy and can usually get over it if I miss out.  Notice I said usually lol.  I have paid over retail for certain sneakers before.
oh yea man I am just being dramatic. This is my favorite air max release in a long time man. Obsidian is one of my favorite CWs

Quote:

I was referring to "deal" as in an "offer" for $210..... 
i know. it's the simple fact that those are the offers and that people are paying $190

jordans aren't moving like before so nike took a model where more than 90% of the releases used to go on disco and threw the word LAB on them a people go nuts
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Quote:

i know. it's the simple fact that those are the offers and that people are paying $190

jordans aren't moving like before so nike took a model where more than 90% of the releases used to go on disco and threw the word LAB on them a people go nuts
laugh.gif

90% of any model sits. OG colorways generally dont. 

no one was shelling out $60 over retail for any OG colorway of AM1 that just released
laugh.gif

the last time the obsidian dropped i copped on disco as well as the last reds and blues
BS... I copped the last ogs. The late 2012 OGs did not hit discount. They sold out at most places. Nothing like what these patches do. They sat at a few spots. but not forever. The only place they sat forever was sns because they were charging like 180-190. 

BS... I copped the last ogs. The late 2012 OGs did not hit discount. They sold out at most places. Nothing like what these patches do. They sat at a few spots. but not forever. The only place they sat forever was sns because they were charging like 180-190. 
i have two pairs one i paid retail the other i got a couple weeks later from finishline on disco where they were popping in and out of stock.

found a pair of sands on the bay for 180,with my 20$ ebay bucks that is set to expire in 2 weeks, im about to pull the trigger,effffff it!!
Yeah man I'm about to pull the trigger on those obsidians for $190 shipped... 

Just waiting on the invoice... 

i have two pairs one i paid retail the other i got a couple weeks later from finishline on disco where they were popping in and out of stock.
Yeah I remember picking up a pair for my daughter but I couldn't find a 9.5/10 anywhere..... 

Back
Top Bottom